Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half term????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now that the Xmas/New Year holidays are over and many people have had to cancel or amend holidays - the next big one for families or those of us working in education is obviously half term. I know nobody has a crystal ball but what are people’s thoughts/predictions? I have flights to Turin booked but nothing else so far. Really don’t know whether it’s worth booking accommodation etc. Do people realistically think France will be an option by then? It’s just me and my daughter who is 13 and will hopefully be double vaccinated by then.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@NBrenn74, what about the U.K. rules and the need to quarantine until the day 2 PCR result comes back? This means huge expense of a 3 hour Or similar PCR when most accommodation runs Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun.
Really hope this will change as well.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes. The day 2 is a pain. Going sat to Saturday so will probably have to book some kind of extortionate airport test on return to get the results in time to go back to work on the Monday.
Really hope this is reversed by mid February.
It was the frequent testing abroad for teenagers which was particularly off putting for me. Using valuable apres relaxation time looking for pharmacies etc I’m hoping the double jabbed status will be beneficial in this respect.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I’m reasonably confident that my weekend in late Jan is looking good, let alone half term, which I am fairly relaxed about right now.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you arrive back on Saturday and take a PCR test on the same day, you can ‘typically’ get the result by Sunday. Need to be prepared to stay home on Monday if it’s delayed or positive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy