Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hinterglemm & Saalbach visit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good morning everyone,

Hope you guys can help with some recommendations. Me and my wife are arriving and staying in Hinterglemm on the 25th December for that week stay. We are quite familiar with the surroundings of Saalbach as we have stayed and ski there previously. We are looking for a nice restaurant the 25th for the evening of christmas preferably in Hinterglemm but would also consider taking the bus to Saalbach. Is there any good recommendations for restaurants with a christmas vibe or special christmas dinner that anyone know off?

Also any recommendations for new years? I was informed by Saalbach information centre that the 31st is the only day that there will not be a 23pm curfew.

Thanks everyone! Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to SnowHeads
If you do not get many replies ask in this thread

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=156241&start=240

Saalbach - Hinterglemm - Leogang - Fieberbrunn 2021/22 Official Unofficial Thread
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Xandi Sadle should do the job. A walk uphill from town, but a top place.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy