Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski pass usa and Canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trying to buy epic passes and mountain collective pass for me and the girlfriend. They are all sold out. I Live in Portugal. Anyone know of somewhere selling ski pass a good price? i need a ski pass for:
Lake Louise 3 days ski pass
Sun Peaks 2 1/2 days ski pass
Whistler 4 days ski pass
VAIL 3 days ski pass
Aspen 3 days ski pass
Telluride 3 days ski pass

The ski pass in USA and Canada is very expensive to compare with Europe
what is the best solution?
Thank
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snooze you lose. Epic , Ikon and mtn collective are pretty explicit that they stop selling them once the season starts.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think the Indy pass is still available.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As said above they've stopped selling those passes. Indy pass could work for a road trip style visit, but it's mostly quite small resorts, not the destination resorts you mention in your post.

You can look at the liftopia website they sometimes have deals, or try the individual resorts websites. At this point though you are not going to get "cheap" skiing in any of the resorts you mention. Some of them are even limiting number of day tickets at busy times as a covid precaution so you might not even get a day pass at all!

I don't know how flexible you are with resorts and times. For example lake Louise usually does a spring pass where you get unlimited skiing from march 1st for around 450 Canadian dollars.

Quote:

The ski pass in USA and Canada is very expensive to compare with Europe

Not really, it's a common misconception. Sure day passes are cheaper in Europe, but no serious skier is buying them in n America. Epic pass is much cheaper than all the big single resort passes in Europe and gets you way more.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I lived out in the US for a few years and I had epic pass before. Personally I found it slightly better value than Ikon but that depends where you are/wanna go. For me I felt that skiing in North America are typically more expensive. Ski passes aside they have much higher cost of living (e.g. food, accommodation etc).

As boarder says, try to get a season pass next year pre-season. Instead of going to do a few days in each of the resorts you mentioned (those resorts are not very close to each other btw), you'd be better off doing a few more days in one. You get a small discount on that. Not much but better than nothing. The alternative is if you don't have a pressing need to go to the US is to to go somewhere in Europe this year and get a season pass pre season next year? You'll make your money back if you ski for a week (probably not even that!)

I've got the Tahoe pass this year and due to fly out in two weeks time if they don't change the border restriction again...!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@tutosat, if you knew about Vail's Epic pass, you should have paid attention to its deadlines. You missed if by only a week or 2. That's a shame.

Many of the mountains on your list are Vail properties. Vail purposely makes day pass ("window price") eye wateringly expensive to coheres people into buying season pass (or at least buy in advance). As part of that strategy, Vail had also removed all forms of discount on day passes too. You now have very little option to avoid the high price...

Whilst you can't save money, you can however try to get more out of it by buying "packages". Slope side lodging, lessons etc. Mate of mine bought her family full day private lessons which turned out to be almost the same price as the day pass! Why not? So it's 3 days of private lessons!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
tutosat, For lake Louise, you could buy their card if still on sale, it was 1st day free and 20% off others - but check.
Try Liftopia for other resorts they may have some cheap day tickets.
As mentioned you wont get cheap Vail tickets anywhere - Aspen may with your accom. along with T ride.

Doubtful though unfortunately, you really have missed the chairlift this year. Also chances are the areas you mention will be busy - last season was busy and the general thinking is worse.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy