Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taxi Tonight From Moutiers To Val Thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We landed at Lyon earlier today but our booked train from there to Moutiers was cancelled, so we won't now arrive in Moutiers until 20.15, after the last bus to Val Thorens.

I can't find a definitive price online, so can anyone recommend a reasonably priced taxi to take us to Val Thorens tonight? We can get a hotel in Moutiers tonight (for about €60) then take the bus up the valley tomorrow if we get stuck tonight.

I know it has been snowing today, so that could be an additional complication... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Bergmeister, Most of the fallen trees have now been cleared from the roads around Aime - possibly train was cancelled because trees fallen on the track. There have also been power cuts around Aime and Bourg most of the day. (Back on now I'm told) I guess its the same all around the greater area. Maybe a better bet to stay put until the morning and probably cheaper than a Taxi even if you could find one.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy