Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bacqueira via Toulouse

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, I posted a week or so ago about a replacement trip for our cancelled Austria trip, we are now hoping to do Bacqueira Beret via Toulouse (renting a car at Toulouse).

Both fully vaccinated and have loaded status into TousAntiCovid as well as having printed copies.

Am I missing anything in terms of declarations, testing etc based on the current rules? Obviously it can change overnight. We'll get a single trip insurance which provides cover for mandatory quarantines, testing positive etc.

-Flying into Toulouse from Gatwick - need to prove our vaccinated status on entry to France but currently no pre departure testing required
-TousAntiCovid pass for entry to indoor public spaces in France, masks obligatory
-Land border to Spain. My understanding is that we just need proof of vaccination either through the TousAntiCovid border mode or the printed NHS pass.
-Masked up in indoor public spaces in Spain and ski lifts
-Rapid PCR test pre booked for arrival at Gatwick, test at the airport
- Released (presuming a negative result!) on test results receipt the next day.

Anything else I should be aware of? If the UK made pre departure testing mandatory is it likely to be possible to get a PCR test in Bacqueira - or should we take one with us from a UK provider and just not use it if it's not required (not sure if you can do this?)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ok so now adding the requirement to get a pre departure test (although not sure whether antigen or PCR) for France...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy