Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France restrictions 2022

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Will the Swiss restrictions affect flights into Geneva, I’m hopefully transiting through GVA on my way to France.
Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are a number of other threads on this topic.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@cagey, yes they will. As @tomb, says, lots of other threads on this, but basically if you fly into Switzerland you will have to quarantine for 10 days, doesn't matter if you are transiting straight to France.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Unfortunately yes. Even those transiting to france via Geneva are subject to 10 day quarantine - how they police this is another matter entirely as if you arrive into Geneva and get your hire car, whats to stop you just driving to France?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Armed police outside the airport doors?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Prison threats and civil responsibility usually works for me.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
trmacc wrote:
@cagey, yes they will. As @tomb, says, lots of other threads on this, but basically if you fly into Switzerland you will have to quarantine for 10 days, doesn't matter if you are transiting straight to France.

I don’t think that is entirely accurate. You can transit from a 3rd country as per the CH travel Q&A. I don’t recall CH ever restricting transit during any of the lockdowns. We did it by road.

https://www.sem.admin.ch/sem/en/home/sem/aktuell/faq-einreiseverweigerung.html#1668147653
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Ozboy, this
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
UK ambassador in Switzerland says no transit exemptions:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3070914506486506&id=1738122286432408
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@under a new name, think you omitted the info.

In any case we will get a clearer picture next weekend as people attempt to travel to try to take advantage of the new snow. Fingers crossed.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Gadge wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3070914506486506&id=1738122286432408

Take a look at the comments where people have called BAG who have contradicted the post. Who knows very confusing.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ozboy wrote:
Gadge wrote:

Take a look at the comments where people have called BAG who have contradicted the post. Who knows very confusing.

Agreed, I thought that was going to give us definitive advice but it's still totally confusing.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yep are we hope we can trust embassy advice but I am trusting CH websites at the moment - it’s important we don’t speculate as am reading other snowHead are cancelling holidays when we are only 2 days into this “crisis”.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
That would have been me… if in any doubt please call BAG who staff the helplines in English Eh oh!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy