Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Couple Looking To Join a Group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. We are a couple in our 50s and prefer to ski in a group as I am an intermediate skier who likes to take things slowly and my husband is much more experienced. He's not a huge risk taker, but would like to ski with someone/a group up for a bit more of a challenge. I like time to read (ie drink coffee and eat cake) as well as ski. We usually ski with friends, but are the first of our group to find ourselves able to ski outside school holidays and that will be the case for a few more years. We're sociable and easy going. We usually rent apartments in/close to St Gervais/Combloux for a week in Jan/Feb, but we're open to any advice or suggestions about how we can make some new SH friends. Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@SarahHW, all booked for this season, but for 2023 keep in touch, we have a small group who do the same, always looking for others to join us
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@SarahHW, Check your messages.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
you do know that this is a skiing website and not ermmm some other sort? wink wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Welcome to snowHeads @SarahHW, snowHead

The snowHeads bashes were invented for people like you - big mix of snowHeads of differing abilities, taking things (pistes, coffees, lunches etc.) at their own pace with others who want to go at a similar pace. It's a very fluid group so easy to switch things up a bit if you want a challenge, or level-down if you need a chill day.

However... in this crazy year, most of the bashes are already full, or virtually full Shocked
Could squeeze you into The smallest bash of the season, The BBAM or the largest, the EoSB.

Ah actually, I just remembered Embarassed, yesterday I got a couple of surprise extra apartments* for the PiPAU, in 4 weeks time, in Tignes... how soon do you want to ski? Wink

*Half those beds now filled, although there is a double room left.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ed123 wrote:
you do know that this is a skiing website and not ermmm some other sort? wink wink

Laughing Smiling. A lot. Nothing like a 'looking for a group' euphemism. But, in this case, none was intended...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If it is on any interest to you guys. Sun 9th Jan 2022 Monchavin-La Plagne. 2 x rooms available in a shared Chalet in Montchavin. We are a slightly older bunch 50+, good crack. Skiers and Boarders. We are 2 x couples and 1 x single. Would be nice if the Chalet filled up with more like-minded soles. Booking would be direct with Chalet Company, I can put you in touch. There is currently room in our transfer ex Geneva if the timings suit.
Thanks
Graham
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy