Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowhead party snaps

Poster: A snowHead
mista wrote:
Honda Kitty wrote:
55mph

and I've been considerably faster than that on my board.

Haven't.

Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Honda Kitty wrote:
mista wrote:
Honda Kitty wrote:
55mph

and I've been considerably faster than that on my board.

Haven't.

Laughing

Oh ok, I'm finally linking turn after 3 seasons, please dont tell me I cant even do that Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?

I challenge you to a race.

It's the only way to settle this.

Choose your weapon.

Board - Car or Motorbike?

Very Happy

P.S. My Dad is bigger than yours so you better not win ok.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Honda Kitty wrote:
My Dad is bigger than yours so you better not win ok.

Bike it is then, I have a pushbike I got when I was 15 with a buckled back wheel. Even though it has 21 gears (significantly more than your 'motorised'bike) you can hopefully manage to win without even having to break any road safety rules rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OK

That settles it - I'll use my blades to give you a fighting chance.

Be warned, I'm an anarchist & have a blatant disregard for any sort of rules so expect me to break them.

Please don't turn up in your dayglo safety bib either - I can't bear bright colours.

It does sound like you have all the gears and no idea Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Oi !!!! Honda Kitty, one of those cd's was mine (and very good it is too)!!! lol

Now play nice with the small boy, and dont scratch him with those sharp claws!! Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
10 days till I get my new bike - been 7 yrs since I sold the old CBR with a tear in my eye Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Honda Kitty wrote:
Be warned, I'm an anarchist & have a blatant disregard for any sort of rules so expect me to break them.

Tsk rolling eyes

I shall be wearing white as it is easily visible. Aged 13 I once attended a cycling safety course in the car park of my school so beware of my dazzling skills on my bike... Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Safety, safety, safety!

What's with the safety obsession.... are you sure you snowboard?

Come on 'fess up...... the nearest you get to snow or ice is watching curling on tv.

Wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nells wrote:
small boy

rats, it got out!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
This one time a big boy chucked a snowball at my head Sad
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Honda Kitty, Mogul field, piste, off piste, pissed or sober I'll kick ur sorry back bottom on a board with ollies and aeriels to boot. Looking to forward to real Apres though. I have knee injury after an early December sojourn but would be definitely be up for PSB - fancy putting ur money where .... Twisted Evil
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
saxabar, You're on......

But please refer back my earlier statement, made on the 'how do you know when you're an intermediate?" thread. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If anyone was putting money on it I would be up for a race on a board and I'd waste the lot of you. Unfortunately the next time I will be seeing real snow wont be for another couple of months or so.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
saxabar wrote:
Looking to forward to real Apres though......but would be definitely be up for PSB - fancy putting ur money where .... Twisted Evil

OOOOHHHHHH can I be the referee Twisted Evil

BE WARNED fancy dress would be compulsory

AND us Surrey girls know how to party!!!!! NehNeh Very Happy
ski holidays
Nells wrote:

Of course you do if sugar Daddy's paying.
snow report
Masque wrote:
Nells wrote:

No sugar daddies for us girls, they cant cut it playing twister!!!!

All the excitement and the champagne tends to play havoc with their beta blockers wink Very Happy
snow conditions
Nells wrote:
No sugar daddies for us girls, they cant cut it playing twister!!!!

All the excitement and the champagne tends to play havoc with their beta blockers wink Very Happy

Sounds like you need a good toyboy. NehNeh
ski holidays
mista wrote:
Sounds like you need a good toyboy. NehNeh

I'd rather have a bad toyboy Twisted Evil
latest report
Shocked Very Happy wink Cool
snow report
mista wrote:
If anyone was putting money on it I would be up for a race on a board and I'd waste the lot of you. Unfortunately the next time I will be seeing real snow wont be for another couple of months or so.

I'll be Bourg way in the next month getting some Tignes race practice for PSB (also finishing dumb PhD). I dare any boarder to try and catch me. I can do some airborne stuff, but testies in hand, none of you will catch me on landed snow. Feel free to try and prove me wrong Laughing
snow conditions
Masque wrote:
Nells wrote:

Sugar Daddy?

Oh yes,of course... you haven't seen the other photos have you?

Nells is right... if the twister & champagne didn't finish them off, the space hoppers certainly would!

Prior to partying with us, there's a full medical & fitness test to pass & disclaimer to sign.

Twisted Evil
snow conditions
saxabar wrote:
PSB

What's that? I am faster than most good skiers, I carve or straightline pretty much anything natural or switch, maybe not faster than racers but I'd have a pop Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Honda Kitty, would that be nurse outfit and cough and drop test? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
saxabar, No it's the tutu & rugby socks, space hopper & heart monitor test.

wink
ski holidays
mista wrote:
saxabar wrote:
PSB

What's that? I am faster than most good skiers, I carve or straightline pretty much anything natural or switch, maybe not faster than racers but I'd have a pop Twisted Evil

Then we could have some fun ripping ponces out of their GPS positioned Atomics. PSB (pre-season-bash) means that mods find somewhere cool for us to blag to test our typing skills for real. Don't worry, I'll buy you the first vin chaud whilst waiting assuming I get a pint or a hefty nip of airport whisky later Toofy Grin
latest report
saxabar wrote:
nurse outfit

hmmm might have one or two of these somwhere wink

Honda Kitty, dont forget the trick with the latex gloves Very Happy
latest report
This could get INTERESTING . . .
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
saxabar wrote:
mista wrote:
saxabar wrote:
PSB

Then we could have some fun ripping ponces out of their GPS positioned Atomics. PSB (pre-season-bash) means that mods find somewhere cool for us to blag to test our typing skills for real. Don't worry, I'll buy you the first vin chaud whilst waiting assuming I get a pint or a hefty nip of airport whisky later Toofy Grin

I had a nice fall this season ending up in a hernia a damaged knee a broken rib and a delaminating board. I'm not really capable of much on my board at the moment. When I am fully healed then I am hoping to get off to South America to get some riding in then travel around for a bit. Then I'll be over in Meribel for next season. If you have any snowheads meetings in the 3V's this coming season I could come along and kick some rear behind back rumps... Twisted Evil
snow report
Honda Kitty, I've seen the photos, let's all try to make it too the PSB next November. SkiBod, a lady skier bud of mine made it for the end of season version. Why shouldn't us fu(k wits make it for next time round?
snow conditions
Nursey, I'm not sure I know that trick.... Puzzled

Forget the PSB - I'm thinking we need to have a SFSWUPSB.

Twisted Evil
snow conditions
What do you need gloves for? Twisted Evil
ski holidays
saxabar, You have not seen the photos.

be very afraid.
ski holidays
mista wrote:

I had a nice fall this season ending up in a hernia a damaged knee a broken rib and a delaminating board. I'm not really capable of much on my board at the moment. When I am fully healed then I am hoping to get off to South America to get some riding in then travel around for a bit. Then I'll be over in Meribel for next season. If you have any snowheads meetings in the 3V's this coming season I could come along and kick some rear behind back rumps... Twisted Evil

The term fu(king ouch comes to mind. Although sH snowboard zone is quiet keep us posted as I'm interested in doing stuff in Chile. Without wishing to sound like an ass, Meribel rocks! Just think how many grooves we can bust on wanky skiers skis Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
Honda Kitty, I'm always afraid, scary peeps make me feel safe. Love to the Kitty Twisted Evil
snow report
saxabar wrote:
The term fu(king ouch comes to mind. Although sH snowboard zone is quiet keep us posted as I'm interested in doing stuff in Chile. Without wishing to sound like an ass, Meribel rocks! Just think how many grooves we can bust on wanky skiers skis Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm hoping to see a few of the resorts in Chile and Argentina, unless I like the first one too much... So I should have some good feedback for people. I have been trying to find out about them but there seems to be hardly anyone that's been over there. I'm thinking Las Lenas, Portillo and Bariloche (mainly cos they're the only ones I've heard of Laughing ) but I might be able to pick up some more local knowledge when I get out there. I just hope the snow is as good this year as it was last year...
snow report
mista, saxabar, Well whatever you two get up to this summer, be sure to come back & post random pictures in here to liven this place up a bit..... Very Happy
ski holidays
I like the way this thread's now famous Laughing
latest report
Here's a couple of pics from the past season...

and a gratuitous one of my new board that I NEED to ride...

ski holidays
mista, sweet as, liking the butter shot. Did you get the sH Calendar (with a tasty one of My Blanc)? Whatever two plankers might say, they take awsome photos ....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy