Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody been fed by Hu.ski ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Based in Bourg St Maurice, they do meal packages for self caterers.
Has anyone experience of their food? Of their service?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, used them on our last trip to Tignes (nearly 2 years ago now:0(

Great food in easily cooked servings. They used to do the Cook range but since Brexit only do local equivalent. We had a mixture of both and the non Cook stuff was of a similar quality to Cook. Delivery was slick and punctual. It’s not cheap but if you ordered a week of ready meals from Waitrose or M&S (which is the standard they are) then that wouldn’t be cheap either.

I’ll be using them again this winter.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well that's a good start - thanks! Cool
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Used them twice, in Tignes and Montriond. The meals were tasty and super easy after a long day, although it was also the Cook meals. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I won 3 meals for 2 folks in a raffle (can't say where i'd be shot wink ) they were very good.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@chocksaway, go on: where would you be shot?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They were on @Iainm ski podcast the other week.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Richard_Sideways wrote:
They were on @Iainm ski podcast the other week.

This one: https://open.spotify.com/episode/45u6CDjqF9AsIj2NsSBERA

About 35 mins in I think
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
They dropped off a massive chocolate cake for free to our office in Chamonix a few years ago to try and get into our chalets. They didn't but they still get a thumbs up from me for their generous attempt at ingratiation Very Happy Cake was delicious too!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Question: if I order a week's worth of meals, do I need to keep them frozen or will fridge temperature be fine?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The meals we got were all best from frozen, I think they do drops into most resorts twice per week, but not sure how convenient this would be for you. We've never had a full weeks worth of food from them, but did have meals for three nights for a party of 6 adults and far too many treats/cakes for our week in Montriond, which did take up a fair amount of room in the freezer. You might get away with a few days in the fridge and adjusting cooking times to suit, but you may want to check with them. In Tignes we got a delivery mid week, there was a time slot for delivery, but we asked if they could contact us when they were close to resort, which they did, super helpful and friendly service. We lapped the Palafour until they contacted us and they were at the apartment about 15 mins later. I appreciate though that this approach might not suit every person/resort/apartment. Agree the cakes were good, a bit too good Blush .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy