Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

'Doofer' Tag (Liber-t / Emovis ) - Advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I used their contact system to email them about the wrong exchange rate, and they were quick to send me an amended invoice.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I tried the Mango box for my recent trip ...It came the day I went and on the way I got a message saying my dd had failed... pay €1 which I did ...it worked on the few Italian auto gates but then during my 2 week stay in Italy I got another invoice for €9 which I paid ..and then on my next journey across Italy it didnt work and I then got an email saying they couldnt collect a dd because of Brexit caould I return the item so they wouldnt charge me ...how they where going to do this I dont know ...and this morning I got reminder that I hadnt paid the first €1 ...If this is how the French do business God help them...

If anyone is going for this make sure that they check that the dd works otherwise its a pain
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I picked up a Mango box back at the end of Jan, €1 DD went through just fine and didn't have any issues with it driving down/back for Feb half term.

Have you contacted your bank as this sounds like them either thinking the DD mandate is suspicious/possibly fraudulent and so cancelling it, or just screwing it up.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I got a mango tag in february for my march trip. Had a €1 test transaction shortly after it arrived to ensure that the DD billing would work correctly. As I understand it, if this doesn't go through then they won't set up your account fully.

After that it was plain sailing. Another €9 bill for postage costs ( free account setup) and then bills for €140 or so for the outbound and return trips, which will be collected by DD next month. I was a bit nervous when I first approached a telepeage barrier but it was fine, and even ventured through the 30 channels a couple of times. I am very glad we got the tag
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

even ventured through the 30 channels a couple of times

Such fun - give your passenger a fright!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nbt wrote:
I got a mango tag in february for my march trip. Had a €1 test transaction shortly after it arrived to ensure that the DD billing would work correctly. As I understand it, if this doesn't go through then they won't set up your account fully.

After that it was plain sailing. Another €9 bill for postage costs ( free account setup) and then bills for €140 or so for the outbound and return trips, which will be collected by DD next month. I was a bit nervous when I first approached a telepeage barrier but it was fine, and even ventured through the 30 channels a couple of times. I am very glad we got the tag

This echoes my experience - just logged in and I can see my €123 waiting to be billed. I did with revolut and was very easy. Thanks again to snowHead wisdom for the tips and advice.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy