Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fake oakleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just bought some oakley sunglasses off ebay. I spent a while looking around trying to find a pair that wasn't fake, but i didn't want to pay the full amount in shops. The pair i finally bought:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-OAKLEY-MINUTE-BLACK-FRAMES-BOX-WARRENTY_W0QQitemZ8285151635QQcategoryZ15666QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What are peoples view? Are these fakes or the real deal?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you check the guys feedback you will see that he bought the glasses from ebay just a few weeks ago and only paid £50 and not £70 as he stated.
The description for the other auction looks like he bought them and was not impressed with them.

saying that though, they look ok from the pics
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I got the glasses today. I couldn't believe how nice they were until i tried them on! The orange lenses look absolutely stunning, but you have to have a certain tone of skin to be able to carry them off. The quality of the glases is A1 which leaves me in no doubt that they are genuine.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy