Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Keller sports - legit?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was looking for a pair of hiking boots and Keller Sports came up on Google at a "too good to be true" price, especially once you consider £10 off for the first order and the further discount given by becoming a premium member for £7.99pa and free delivery/ returns if you do so. They seem to be based in Germany and have a UK website selling in GBP. I've since found a few other branded snow sports items at very keen prices but wondered if anyone else has used them. Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep, used them twice (admittedly pre-Brexit) for fairly large purchases and no problems either time.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@silentice, unless they can guarantee delivery including import duty then I'd give it a miss.

My company sent me some samples the other week and we got hit for 89 euros by UPS.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I’ve used them pre brexit plenty of times and no issues. They did suspend ordering from the uk to sort out their processes after brexit but seem to be ok now…
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks. Put an order in, website says post brexit customs are paid and they have a UK forwarding address if return needed.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@silentice, can i check how was your experience with keller sports in the end? Just noticed some bargains, but want to make sure there is no surprise tax on delivery.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've made 2 separate orders and both went well, no additional tax or import to pay. Does take a week to arrive though and although you get a tracking ID I never found it working.

I'm currently testing the premium returns process out... you just get a label with no instructions. Will feed back!

If you're a new customer make sure you find their £10 off first order offer, if it's still going.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy