Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone for Bormio in Italy ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone fancy a chilled out ski trip to Bormio in Italy?
Perhaps looking mid Jan/ early Feb - avoiding school holidays.

This is a real living medieval built spa town. It has its own ski area + easy free bus access san colombano (my favourite), santa catarina. Plus a paid public bus to livigno.

I'm 55, male and looking to find some ski buddies. I'll ski every day for a few hours. Have skied for 30 years or so but now just like being in the mountains.

Would be a saturday - saturday as that is the standard turnover day there. You can fly to milan Bergamo, Linate or Malpensa, then get to train station + train up mountain, bus to resort. Airports served by ryan air, easy jet, BA etc.

I have someone who owns an apartment block in the centre who can sort out accomodation. 2 min walk from tourist office.

There are a few bars in town but it never really gets rocking. However the wooden cabin by the main lift can be very lively upto 9pm.

The old spa up in the mountain pass is a must do. Sitting in very hot water while outside in the snow. There us also a council spa in town with swimming etc.

Anyone up for it ?

Would be sort out your own transport + we can work out how to fill the apartments.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 9-10-21 20:29; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I sadly will be unlikely to be able to manage it this year.
If you suggested some dates it may clarify interest
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy