Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone...Looking for groups/other solo skiers to get to know and hopefully go on ski holidays...I went to valdesaire last year with family and it was the best week of my life...unfortunately one of family members injured themselves and it put them off going again..so I'm left with nobody to go with as my wife is a non skier..be great to hear from people even if it's just to chat in general about skiing. I'm a Yorkshire lad and go to castleford snow zone now and again...willing to go away March time 2022..thanks for reading....stay safe.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A Snowheads Bash would be perfect. If you're going in March you really should go in December as well, and there just happen to be places still available on the Pre Season Bash. The March Bashes are all Off Piste except the Gnarly which goes both ways, and there are several in Feb and April that might suit.

Have a look here:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52715
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads @Elidanny, snowHead

If you're looking for
Quote:
chat in general about skiing
You're in the right place Wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
...and also, what @Tom Doc says.

Seriously, once you've been on a bash or two, you'll never be short of ski buddies again snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

you'll never be short of ski buddies again

Quite true. Despite years of trying, my ski buddies still can’t get rid of me Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi guys...thanks for the replies it's really appreciated...that looks absolutely fantastic...unfortunately I won't be able to make the December one this year but it a definite possibility for next year...the March one might be a bit out of my depth if it's off piste and I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Elidanny, there’s always the EoSB wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy