Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bargain Spyder Mens,Womens & Kids Skiwear

Poster: A snowHead
charleslsegal
user
I have just stumbled upon a company called One Below Zero based in the UK selling mainly Spyder men’s, ladies And kids skiwear. It is all brand-new in original wrapping and labels. I am delighted with my recent purchases.
I think it is almost all from the 2020 to 21 season. Most of it is at least half price and there are hundreds of items. There is also a good selection of Level ski gloves and some other brands too. Their service is 2nd to none. Check the website out as soon as possible as they are having a stock clearance and many of these items should get sold fairly quickly.
https://www.onebelowzero.com/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great link Thanks
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Old Man Of Lech, Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pity the site seems incedibly slow?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I agree it’s a badly made made website. I actually complained about the website to the person (Jessie) I spoke to. She was really helpful. Their service is excellent. Be patient with the website, it’s worth it.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
that site looks dodgy as hell. The domain is quite old though so it's not a fly-by-night as per the usual rip-off people. There's no actual physical address on the site, which as far as I'm aware is not legal for e-commerce sites based in / operating in the UK. I certainly would not order from that site without the protection of a credit card or something

Edit - and I almost immediately find something

Karysmatik Ltd
Unit 25 Fleetway Business Park West
12 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Greenford
Middlesex
UB6 7LD

it might not be that bad, Karysmatik does produce some search results - though their own website has an expired SSL certificate which does not scream professional attentin to detail.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you don’t trust my recommendation, it’s your loss.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Thu 23-09-21 20:49; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@charleslsegal, Welcome back to snowheads.
Unfortunately if you make the same post on multiple threads, and especially if that post contains a link to a site selling stuff, some people will assume (rightly or wrongly) that it may be spam, even if you are just a very happy customer. (It's also not especially good forum ettiquette to cross post).
I've removed the other instances of the post at the top of this thread from other threads to allow the discussion to continue in just one thread here.

Everyone else, if you think a post may be spam, please post a link to the post in the Yet Another Spammer thread https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=91365#4825703, rather than engaging directly. Ta v. much.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Apologies, I thought people on this forum could benefit from my good fortune in discovering a genuine business with excellent customer service selling genuine bargains. I wanted to help Karysmatic Ltd t/a One Below Zero in making more sales because I like to support small British businesses rather than large corporations.
I found some comments from two of your members (kitenski and Mr.Egg) who have posted thousands of times, immature and insulting. I am pleased that you have removed their comments.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
do they have a store? Thats really close to me
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No,but you can phone them on 0208 991 9244, they close at 4.00pm
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
charleslsegal wrote:
No,but you can phone them on 0208 991 9244, they close at 4.00pm

thanks...cheaper to put the stuff in an uber rather than deliver!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You could ask them if they dispatch by a cheaper courier than UPS i.e. Hermes or Royal Mail. I didn’t query the delivery charge because the prices were so low and the service was so good!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@nbt, There is another thread on this forum that discusses OneBelowZero. They are indeed perfectly legitimate. There are other people on SnowHeads who have bought from them in the past.
If you Google ‘One Below Zero review’ you find a link to the thread.
I have noticed that since last week their stocks are starting to deplete and they have put up the prices on the items I bought this week by about 10%.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Old Man Of Lech, try hitting the refresh button when you get to the new page rather than just waiting for it to load works on my iPad.
ski holidays
@Sonic the Skier,
Pressing the refresh button works on my iPad too. I’m glad I got my bargains last week. They have put their ski wear prices up! The bargains aren’t so cheap now and the choice of stock is diminishing.
snow report
One below zero is Eh oh! legit . I have visited their warehouse they even gave me free ski luggage bag and ski hats .
ski holidays
@charleslsegal, it may (just possibly) be a legitimate site and a good deal but I bet my house you are in some way benefitting or involved or know the people that are. You are trying to fluff so much it's embarrassing.

And don't answer with some sh£££ about only from their great bargains.
latest report
@Nickski, Really? Bet your house?
Your allegations are totally unfounded. Just plain rude.
I’m sorry you find my enthusiasm to try to help other skiers save money ‘embarrassing’.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 2-10-21 13:49; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
In keeping with the OP there is some cheap Spyder stuff on TK Maxx at the mo, including the goretex tenmile jacket (99.99) and matching trousers for under 200 quid total
ski holidays
I have just had a set delivered and whilst it maybe isn't quite me so may end up going back I would be very pleased with the quality and price
snow report
Spyder stuff is also available at Sports Direct !! (once an exclusive brand, no longer... : along with Descente!)
snow report
@Nickski, just possibly you are being ……………..
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy