Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard equipment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am in search of a new snowboard but on a budget. I stumbled upon this snowboard shop[/code][url=]https://bextremeboards.com/gb/snowboards/[/url] and i really like their pricing but wondering if they are any other options and others like them ? I am willing to spend 200-300 dollars on a new set up . If you have any other suggestions please let me know. Thanks !
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You need to have a think about what sort of board you want and what sort of riding you do. Are you just starting out and this is your first board, so something just to bash along the piste? Park? Off Piste. Boards will differ, like skis do in their shape (camber), their side cuts and whether they are designed to be multi directional or single. You'll need to think also about how big your feet are and whether you need a standard width or a wide width (you don't want too much overhang either in your toes or heels as they'll dig into the snow as you turn if you do).
This season is a funny one- many brands are carrying over styles in the EU/UK after little sales last season, which means it might be harder to find a good deal.
In saying that, perhaps have a look at the ski exchange website (UK based retailer), I am sure they acquired a lot of stock after a couple of independents here closed down.
Good luck!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy