Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine ski trip January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

I have 2 female spaces become available on our ski trip to Morzine on Jan 16th for a week , it’s a fully catered chalet in a central location, we stayed there just before Covid and it’s amazing and got it at a cracking price because we have booked the whole chalet , a few folk from this page have come on our trips before , if anyone would like anymore info just drop me a message
Cheers Eh oh! Eh oh!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
[quote="Mark car"]Hi everyone,

I have 2 female spaces become available on our ski trip to Morzine on Jan 16th for a week , it’s a fully catered chalet in a central location, we stayed there just before Covid and it’s amazing and got it at a cracking price because we have booked the whole chalet , a few folk from this page have come on our trips before , if anyone would like anymore info just drop me a message
Cheers
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
These spaces can be 2 separate Solo Skiers , doesn’t have to be 2 people together.

Cheers
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Mark car, just out of interest, if they can be 2 separate places, why do they both need to be female?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi there , it’s a 4 bedroom room.

Cheers Mark
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ahhh, that makes sense. Keeps costs down though eh?
Good luck in your mission! snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We should be fine , it’s a 25 bed chalet , we have 23 already booked , 2 folk had to drop out recently for work etc , just like to be organised as it won’t be long till full amount need paid in November.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Are these spaces gone?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi there , there is a few folk enquiring but still available at the moment , anything u would like to know just give us a shout.

Cheers
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great thanks. If you have more details to send on about the trip, prices etc Eh oh! Eh oh!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Will do , how do I send the info just to you , I’m always getting mixed up on this site lol.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Mark car, click the plus sign above @Lucyfoley92’s name on the left hand side of her post. A pop-up will appear with a little blue button marked “PM”. Click that, and you can send her a private message.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks , think I worked out how to send it last night eventually but your way is a lot easier lol.

Cheers
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mark car wrote:
Thanks , think I worked out how to send it last night eventually but your way is a lot easier lol.

Cheers

Hi, I am a single female, do you still have space for 1?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hey there , Iv dropped you a message.

Cheers
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy