Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone flown LHR - MUC in past few months?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
And if so, what were the queues like at both airports? Don’t want to drive but don’t want to spend hours herded in close proximity to others at Heathrow (or Munich). If this is discussed elsewhere please post link and accept my apologies.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Snowsartre, cant comment on the LHR situation but my business partner flew MUC - MAN on Friday. He said no issues at all, pretty much the same as always. Munich airport was relatively quiet, checked in using the baggage machines etc (Lufthansa), no queues. Given that they got to the airport deliberately early there was a good deal of waiting but not needed. There was a check for PLFs at the gate but well organised and easy.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ZRH-LHR T2 end July - my husband went from plane to costa coffee in 15 minutes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for replies. Terminal 5 LHR seems to be the issue in press reports.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Snowsartre, Seems to be T5 and non EU arrivals and Border Force undefined issues. The Service level is supposed to be 25 mins for EU and 45 mins beyond that. Of course, it is the non EU ones that take the most processing and generally where Border Force issues spring up. There is always going to be an element of luck in the number of arrivals before you and their origins (anyone who arrived at LBA just after the thrice weekly PIA from Islamabad (IIRC) will know what I mean!).

Good Luck!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Snowsartre, coming from MUC at border control there are 2 boarding pass scan bits one for Biz on the right and one on the left for economy.

In the economy lane most people join the zig zag facing the two border control booths but there is a second one just to the left that goes around right to the front. Really handy if there is an aeroflot flight or a MEA flight in front of you (where more papers are required).

My office is in Echo g but not been there for a while Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy