Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ikon Pass - Kitzbuhel and Dolomiti Superski just added

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well this might be handy. America's Ikon Pass now includes Kitz and Dolomiti Superski - by the looks of it you can do 5 days in each with no blackout days for $779 (about £560) or 7 days in each for $1049 (£760) but, of course, it also includes many places in USA and Canada, Japan, Zermatt and even Australia and NZ - some of them unlimited. For some of you globetrotters it might make mighty fine financial sense. For me, the Dollies and Kitzbuhel is atrractive but marginal as to whether I'd save money.

https://www.ikonpass.com/en/shop-passes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have the Ikon pass for 21/22 and was happy to see these quality European additions. Unfortunately, I've already made plans for St. Anton and thereabouts, in '22. I'll probably defer my pass to '22/'23. The funny thing about this pass, in regards to The Alps, is most resorts in the area are far less expensive than their American counterparts. A 5-day pass at Kitzbuehel during peak season is 264 Euro, while a 5-day pass Aspen/Snowmass is approximately $795-820/£573-591. If you live in Europe and plan on skiing in the U.S., it's definitely worth it, but less so, if you plan to ski only in the EU.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
if anybody wants an ikon pass college club discount code, PM me. I have some. This is better than the standard college discount.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy