Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

#winteriscoming 2021/22

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Nights are drawing in and snow is coming in the high mountains this week above 2400 meters

Tignes

l'Alpe d'Huez
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
as long as it's not coming home - i experienced some delivery issues with another item i was expecting this weekend wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:
as long as it's not coming home - i experienced some delivery issues with another item i was expecting this weekend
Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad your forecast is different from, say, Snowbird's, where today it will be 79 with smoke. Looking forward to that other kind of smoke there in about six months, seems like a long time....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Timberwolf wrote:
as long as it's not coming home - i experienced some delivery issues with another item i was expecting this weekend wink

Don't worry - it is in safe hands Wink

snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Timberwolf wrote:

Problem with the satnav. Took a diversion.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes I can confirm it's been very cold at altitude the last couple of days.

Yesterday I drove up to the Col du Lautaret to drop my van off and cycle back home as later in the day we were running up to there for lunch as one does rolling eyes

And this was the Combeynot.

As ever at this time of year, it quickly disappears, though yesterday I did not respect the mountain environment choosing to run in light-weight gear not carrying any other clothing and on arrival at the Lautaret I was very very cold, if I'd twisted an ankle or something it could have turned into an embarassing bad day!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Weathercam wrote:

As ever at this time of year, it quickly disappears, though yesterday I did not respect the mountain environment choosing to run in light-weight gear not carrying any other clothing and on arrival at the Lautaret I was very very cold, if I'd twisted an ankle or something it could have turned into an embarassing bad day!

Nice photo.

You need to watch out, an old geezer froze to death around our way a couple of days ago out running. It was above the 7 Laux ski resort if you are interested.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
This spell of wintry weather in July appears to be a recurring event. I had to check dates but the avalanche that killed BMG Roger Payne was July 12th 2012. Today would be his birthday.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:
This spell of wintry weather in July appears to be a recurring event
Yes, have had snow almost down to resort level (and great skiing on the glacier) in Tignes on several July days over the last 15 years or so...

Can only dream of being in Tignes - or anywhere else - at present rolling eyes . I feel 99% fine but am stuck at home isolating after testing positive for covid Confused After 2 jabs too....

Hoping that that the vaccine is preventing me from passing covid on to Mrs MA (who keeps testing negative) and that it is also keeping me from being ill.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy