Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discreet Site

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.englandskiteam.org/

just keep it amongst ourselves ...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chris Craggs, looks like your request worked
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chris Craggs, sounds like we need an England ski and drink team! Laughing

Add in some rifle shooting (or maybe baseball bat assault) and we could be on to a winner...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
link dont work for me
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Doesnt for me either.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.snowsportengland.org.uk/performance_alpine_team_micro_site-114.html

sorry - I should keep up - somebody eventually worked out that it would make sense to draw attention to it on the SSE site !
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chris Craggs, I don't recognise anyone in the "A" team (no jokes about BA, Face, Hannibal etc, please rolling eyes ). I thought that was Finlay, Chemmy, Alain and Noel Puzzled
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
maggi wrote:
Chris Craggs, I don't recognise anyone in the "A" team (no jokes about BA, Face, Hannibal etc, please rolling eyes ). I thought that was Finlay, Chemmy, Alain and Noel Puzzled
... and 3 of those 4 are Scottish. England is part of GB. You American? Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bode Swiller, you American?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller, Embarassed no (and I've now upset all the Scots, sorry). Chemmy is English though and as you know everything rolling eyes , where is she?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bh1, no, you from BH1? Actually half Scottish / half southern wide boy. Maggi was nearly right... if the SNP get in at the next election they're talking about opting out of the UK.

maggi, Where is she? As the next venue is Altenmarkt I'd imagine she's either already there awaiting practice runs or holed up in Lofer. Would you like me to find out for sure? Are you stalking her?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bode Swiller wrote:
Are you stalking her?

No, not my type Shocked . Obviously yours though wink .
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
maggi, I've even touched the new feet!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bode Swiller, OMG Shocked . Some people on here will be sooo jealous! Was it business or pleasure? (No, you can't say "both". Laughing )
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
maggi, It was a pleasure and I can't dare imagine how exciting Ms Alcott must've found it. Anyway, I can confirm that the surgeon has done a beautiful job.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy