Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grab 70% off Dainese winter wear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have absolutely no connection to Dainese other than a wardrobe full of their winter wares as I think the style, fit and on-mountain quality are almost peerless. I have just added a second wardrobe's worth last night - £1650 RRP of goodies with a chunk of change from £500. Free delivery and custom taxes paid. What's not to like? https://www.dainese.com/gb/en/wintersports/mens/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you know what the sizing of the goggles is like? I am looking at the HP surface but they seem to just be one size. I’m a woman with a smallish head (we’ll probably average for a woman) so wondering if Asian fit would be better. I don’t like massive goggles. Thanks!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just ordered a couple of bits. A shell jacket in large and the insulator in a medium. Didn’t realise until after ordering that returns need to be shipped back to Italy, so hope they fit!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://www.sportpursuit.com/join/EFB27AB0E51A1A?sp_share=referral_email

Link to join sports pursuit
They often advertise snowboard gear
It’s worth registration to get the updates
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Update for anyone thinking of placing an order - size up! Both items far too small.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good spot !
Ordered a shell in black XL
Arrived within a week and is perfect size!
Tucked away for next winter!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Snowsartre, Thanks for the heads up. Got a great pair of trousers and a few other things at a decent price. Fortunately, I'd ordered on the big side and they were okay.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Snowsartre, many thanks. Ordered a nice jacket 70% off, M seems a bit smaller than usual or it may just be that I am a bit bigger than usual with just 1 ski day under my belt this season!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy