Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix 2022

Poster: A snowHead
I've got an apartment for Chamonix winter next winter. A long time away and things could change due to covid but am trying to be positive. I will be there on my own so would be nice to have some company! So interested to find anyone that would like to come out and stay. Ideally I would like something in return - financial would obviously be fine (I'm not looking to make money from this maybe £100 a week or something if that seems fair?), but I'm flexible (e.g. if you are a great chef and cook nice evening meals for a week that would be more than adequate!). Perhaps this sounds weird to some but I used to be quite involved in the couch surfing community!

In terms of skiing I like off-piste and touring and am fairly competent and hoping to ski some of the iconic Chamonix routes. Having matching abilities and goals would help, but we don't have to ski together.

Anyway if you are even potentially interested send me a message and we can discuss things.

Jen
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Physiojen, you might find this works better if you make the title reflect your request a little better? At the moment it looks like next season's snow report snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well it's in the solo skiers section so thought that would be enough. You are probably right though! Will have a think about an alternative title. Probably far too early even without covid uncertainty though!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Physiojen, agree with @under a new name, thing is I just come in on the front page of snowHeads and look at the most recent thread activity, I very rarely even notice what section a thread is in. So I clicked on your thread on the assumption it was a stoke thread for '22 on the rather depressing assumption '21 was a dead duck.

With a title change though I'm sure you'll find someone, and let's hope we are all in a position where we might bump into each other next winter snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This offer is just too good!!!

Can I suggest: « Hard core female physio looking for partners to ski rad Chamonix off piste routes. Accommodation and massages on me if you supply the 6 pack, cuisine and fine Champagne »

In a town like Cham with 10 blokes for every woman they should be biting your arm off Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm definitely not a guy, but I am hoping to get back to Chamonix a bit more next winter @Physiojen. Far too early for me to plan anything yet, unfortunately (I'm very jealous that you can!) but I may get in touch later Smile

I do ski offpiste and tour, and know some of the area (so much more I've not yet explored!).

Anyway - lovely offer and thought from you, and I'm sure you'll get some interest as people can put clearer plans into place.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Can I suggest: « Hard core female physio looking for partners to ski rad Chamonix off piste routes. Accommodation and massages on me if you supply the 6 pack, cuisine and fine Champagne »

Laughing

I wouldn't consider myself hardcore and the whole point is a break from work so hopefully won't be doing too many massages!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boarder2020 wrote:
Quote:

Laughing

I wouldn't consider myself hardcore and the whole point is a break from work so hopefully won't be doing too many massages!

Aha! Are boarder2020 and physiojen the same person?! Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We live together (just friends!), I'll take the blame as was using her laptop and forgot to sign out of my account earlier!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boarder2020 wrote:
Quote:

Laughing

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a great story (marketing campaign)!

Ask @Nixmap if you don’t believe me wink

This has the makings of a season blog - « @PhysioJen’s Chamonix « visitors » Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I first read it as psychojen! Anyway the good news is each winter there’s a few Snowheads in Chamonix and physo or psycho I’m sure you’ll find some pals. I’m also sure you’ll find a few SHs who will be up for a room to rent short or long term.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I’d deffo give this some kind of consideration depending on the Covid situation. Prepared to pay or cook my way or both. As a frequent solo skier this type of thing is invaluable. I’m sure you’ll be inundated.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
This is 45 mins but worth a watch. A day in the life of PGHM rescue.

http://youtube.com/v/0Pjmg9F6aK0
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hey @Physiojen, I've been looking for people to ski some of the iconic Chamonix routes with too. I'd love to join you.
Of course very happy to pay my way, but in addition I'd also be delighted to cook a slap up meal or two. I've done a bunch of couch surfing in my day (loved it), but I'm mostly in London now. Spent a couple of seasons in Nelson, British Columbia, doing lots of skiing and touring

Whatsapp me up on 07576 344 780.

Max
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Jen, I am thinking of coming to Chamonix for a few months this winter but haven't made any plans yet. I would be interested in linking up either for accommodation or even just as a ski buddy - I am into touring and off piste and have spent a bit of time skiing in Chamonix. I saw this post is quite old but I have just signed up to SnowHeads! Katie
ski holidays
Hi all—I'll also be in Chamonix this winter, currently planning on most of January. I'd love to find some buddies for touring and off-piste skiing
ski holidays
Hello @Physiojen,
I see this topic is a few months old now, but wondering if your Cham plans for this coming season are still going ahead? 35 / F / enthusiastic solo skier + v good cook... exploring my ski holiday options and your setup sounds fab. Let me know - thanks! J.
ski holidays
Hey Jen, Are you still on track for Chamonix? I have Friday-Monday free, live 7 hrs drive north, started ski touring last year & still downhill, cook a mean veg curry.. Have a ski trip organised with my physio end of January so am looking for other ski buddies for long weekends.. F/59 & had covid last skitrip Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy