Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommended Skis for CSIA level 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys,
I'm going to be taking my CSIA level 2 course in March and I was wondering if it was necessary for me to get some Slalom skis. Currently the skis I have are the Armada ARV 96.
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome -- would love to help, but cannot :: you might get more replies if you posted your question in the Equipment section

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=7

=======

This thread might interest you

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4717659&highlight=csia#4717659
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Most people I’ve seen doing the level 2 had some sort of piste / all mountain ski, I don't think it needs anything specifically too technical though. You’ll be spending pretty much all of your time on piste, training and teaching so a piste ski certainly helps.

That being said, if you’re thinking of looking at the level 3 or higher a bit later then I’d say a proper piste / consumer slalom would be the way to go.

Most trainers I was with had slalom / GS skis. Atomic, Rossignol, Dynastar.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I intend to do my level 2 with some Head Titans which are 80mm underfoot, not super stiff but are a more piste orientated ski. Although with lockdown I have been looking at some Dynastar Speed Masters SL skis as I have ski trip money burning a hole in my pocket.

I wouldn't turn up on a pair of twin tips or a pure off piste ski, but I'm sure if you are a good enough skier any matched pair of skis will do.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy