Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

summer skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know where I can take a moterhome
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Watford Gap services? Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This year I'd tend to agree with Morgenlatte above...

But if/ when we get out of this mess, bear in mind that Norway is awesome with a motorhome for multiple reasons, and has some great summer skiing ....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
Norway is awesome with a motorhome for multiple reasons
Come on then! Spill the beans! Why better than anywhere else Puzzled
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Where in Norway?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Come on then! Spill the beans! Why better than anywhere else Puzzled

Allemansratte. (sp)

Whether it's a good thing to encourage you to join the hordes of Germans that load up their huge motorhomes with weeks' supplies of beer and food. Drive around the country staying in lay-bys and beautiful parking spots for free, enjoying some of the most amazing scenery in Europe, whilst avoiding the eyewateringly high prices and paying comparatively little into the local economy...

Leaving that aside, objectively speaking, it is perfect motorhome country.

Scotland on steroids. Except with even less crime.

Been to Rjukan ice climbing in winter and skiid a few tiny fields. And did Stryn summer skiing on a rest day on a kayak trip. TBH I didn't get that much out of the skiing but then I was knackered from two weeks of balls to the wall white water kayaking.

Been there 5 times kayaking I think. Before I got my camper unfortunately, but still great stopping pretty much where you want, cooking tea, perhaps a midnight game of football then fall asleep in the back of the car before moving on the next day. So chilled.

When we went in June I never saw it dark.

Also Riksgransen of course, which is amazing in May/ June, powder central. But not sure if it stays open into proper summer. Also a hellavu drive north (Arctic Circle and all that)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy