Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for 3 bedroom accommodation in Whistler

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thank you for all the answers, you've really helped with decisions! Am looking at booking Crystal lodge, which seems to have great reviews and very close to the town and lifts (although still a walk...). However just waiting for the flights to become available

I agree that creekside is just too out of the way for us (but likely perfect if/when we return with an older child!)

@fixx, I looked at that, but read so many issues with last minute cancellations, not being able to get into the accommodation etc that I scared myself away from it! Did find some lovely places though

@Orange200, This is currently a one time trip... But we'll see! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We stayed in Crystal lodge in 2019, was due in 2020 and 2021 but Covid has put pay to one and likely the other (Easter 21). Rebooked for Easter 2022.
Great location spacious rooms and friendly staff.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy