Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Danish Tour operator folds

Poster: A snowHead
https://planetski.eu/2020/12/06/covid-19-impact-on-skiing-snowboarding/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looking forward to how all the snowflakes are going to blame this on brexit rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stewart woodward wrote:
Looking forward to how all the snowflakes are going to blame this on brexit rolling eyes

But surely every ill in the world is because of Brexit, or have I been reading the Guardian too much?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's the other way around. Brexit has no negative impact. Anything that changes, it's because of Covid.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Looking forward to how all the snowflakes are going to blame this on brexit

rolling eyes Er given its a Danish tour operator that has gone bust due to Covid you might be waiting a while
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stewart woodward wrote:

If you don't like Brexit being brought constantly, I'd like to make the humble suggestion of not bringing up Brexit unbidden
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stewart woodward wrote:

You're a British ski intructor whose clientele might not even be able to travel to France or get insured because of Brexit and you're calling anyone who didn't want the clusterfuck a snowflake? rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fortunately they have been picked up by another operator - i have many friends that have worked there, and have used them many times, so I am quite happy they are in business again. They have their own hotels in Ischgl and Val D’isere, and the staff there is amazing.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
stewart woodward wrote:

You're a British ski intructor whose clientele might not even be able to travel to France or get insured because of Brexit and you're calling anyone who didn't want the clusterfuck a snowflake? rolling eyes

Who knows? He maybe British. But that doesn’t mean he rely on British clientele. Maybe He’ll be so busy post brexit he has no time to even think about it. rolling eyes
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stewart woodward wrote:
Don't be a dick.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Looking forward to how all the snowflakes are going to blame this on brexit

Well, at least that makes it easier to choose which instructor [not] to book next time I'm in Tignes....
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@philwig, +1.... Now there’s one person I don’t need to spend guiding monies on next time in Tignes.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
stewart woodward wrote:

Hope you have got French residency...

Brexit is going to be a proper career ending f--ker for many British ski instructors
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
abc wrote:
It's the other way around. Brexit has no negative impact. Anything that changes, it's because of Covid.

They may be a Danish/Scandi tour op, but I believe that people of other nationalities, including Brits, do sometimes use their chalets/hotels, so there may be some impact.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Haggis_Trap wrote:
stewart woodward wrote:

Brexit is going to be a proper career ending f--ker for many British ski instructors

But not one @stewart woodward snowHead
snow report
Sitter wrote:
abc wrote:

They may be a Danish/Scandi tour op, but I believe that people of other nationalities, including Brits, do sometimes use their chalets/hotels, so there may be some impact.

I can confirm that Happy Victoria Lodge in Val D’isere for one, and one of my favourite hotels.
snow report
abc wrote:
Haggis_Trap wrote:
stewart woodward wrote:

But not one @stewart woodward snowHead

I am alright jack
ski holidays
@Haggis_Trap, showing utter contempt for your prospective voters (clients) seems to work for the Tories so perhaps he's onto something...... Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy