Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet Dilemma

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have flight booked Bristol to Salzburg on Jan 23rd that is still active. However my mate who I was joining at Salzburg was flying from Luton has had his flight cancelled (in fact no EJ flights from Luton-Salzburg until Feb3). If this situation persists I'm in for some economic grief as I'd have to pay his half of room plus car hire. Chances are even if flight goes ahead then couldn't ski and as much as I like Salzburg I don't fancy a week there in January. Is it just a matter of time before EJ cancel my flight? Anyone else experiencing this?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Got flights for Christmas week which I can't use due to the quarantine rules. Waiting to see if EJ cancel, if not I'll pay the cost to change flights to some time later in the year (probably BRS-GVA in April)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@skivor, Look to see if your flight is still available. If not, it'll probably be cancelled.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
have you tried a dummy booking to see if they are still selling?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@skivor, EZY still offering that flight. I imagine waiting for confirmation from Austrian authorities about travel, ski areas opening, quarantining, etc.
Had similar with flights to Italy but they've since cancelled those.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

If this situation persists I'm in for some economic grief as I'd have to pay his half of room plus car hire.

Why? Are these bookings not cancellable?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can he not drive to Bristol?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@skivor, why are you liable for his costs?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've had the same thing as I was due to meet a friend in Geneva who arrives from the UK whereas I am travelling from Belgium.

After agreeing to cancel he immediately offered to pay half the cost of the hire car (accommodation is with my family so free Laughing ). I've told him to wait as the car was hired with the flights and they are offering a voucher worth 24 months.

Why would your mate expect you to cover his half of the costs?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cancel the car and get a train to kaprun or zell am see?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy