Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet 21/22 schedule release

Poster: A snowHead
Worth keeping an eye on easyjet schedule release, as next winter is marked as soon.

Flights for travel in October 2021 will be available soon.

If I remember, these releases usually take up up to mid-late march? & usually are not released until May/June.

https://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mr.Egg, the release date has already been advised to those in the easyJet club. So we are relaxed and prepared for the release.
Unfortunately you have let it be known you’re feeling towards being part of a community and working together for each other. So you’ll just have to wait
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jonny996 wrote:
@Mr.Egg, the release date has already been advised to those in the easyJet club. So we are relaxed and prepared for the release.
Unfortunately you have let it be known you’re feeling towards being part of a community and working together for each other. So you’ll just have to wait

Wind your neck in.
I posted for all those to be aware they are going on sale earlier than usual.
Lots try to book early for half term, etc.

Ourselves go when its quieter and prices are relatively stable.

Typical lefty attitude you have there. Ostracise anyone who has a different opinion to you.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers, first time I’ve ever been called a lefty.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
2022 Flights now released....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Blimey - they must be desperate ...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Grasping for those £££
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Oooh Very Happy
Innsbruck Wed. flight dropped Sad bug, could have had a week away with only 2 days annual leave.
now to wait to see if they do £1 hold luggage
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Suspect hoping people will roll forward bookings to next year so they have less people they cancel on?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I just moved my flights from 21 to 22. Extra £2 per person. Maintained the £1 hold luggage. Happy days. Very Happy

So far so good... Just now need to be able to get there the year after next!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
They ain't bargain prices that's for sure. I was £180pp for half term
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Jonny996 wrote:
They ain't bargain prices that's for sure. I was £180pp for half term

Yes I noticed that for the route I looked at. Christmas ones looked cheap though
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@DaiSki, Thanks for the heads up.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Just rolled my long weekend Edi-Gva flights from mid-Jan '21 to mid-Jan '22. No extra cost and £0.99 baggage retained as well. As @fly2much says, happy days!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Got my Christmas flights cheap for next year - but NY was already pricey!
snow report
Good timing as my inexpensive March 2021 was cancelled yesterday, so I rolled it over to March 2022 today.

If I'd wanted to rebook for an expensive date such as half term, it still would have been free of charge which might have been quite a big saving.
ski holidays
denfinella wrote:
Good timing as my inexpensive March 2021 was cancelled yesterday, so I rolled it over to March 2022 today.

If I'd wanted to rebook for an expensive date such as half term, it still would have been free of charge which might have been quite a big saving.

I love a deal and so that's what's currently distracting me: the possibility of rebooking my currently booked flights which have had a time change for a more expensive time / destination!
snow report
Does anybody know from experience whether at the moment, changing your flight within 14 days of departure after they've made a change to your flight times is completely FOC or not?

EDIT: I think this implies that changes are only free until 14 days from departure and after that, the price is less than it would usually be (but still £37 via the call centre)

So, I should probably decide this week whether I'm really likely to be going to Switzerland the first week of next year. Hmmm...
snow report
lovely jubbly, just transferred our feb 21 half term (bargain deal booked in march, £170 for 3 seats and several hold and ski bags) flights over to feb 22, and by the looks of it my girls schools are in the 2nd week of half term w/e 19th feb onwards.

now, the only fly in the ointment is that I actually requested a refund for the flight the other week, though I had not received it yet, so I thought I would give it a punt and try to change the flight to next year. it seemed to have worked, and I have received and email for this booking reference, confirming flight changes so fingers crossed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

normally they are the first week where everything is eyewatering expensive, I know it is academic when it comes to the cost of the flight as I had already paid for them, but a general comparison on easyjet would have been aprox £600 for 2nd week compared to £1100 for the first week.

hopefully accommodation for that week will be less expensive as well, i will have a quick look tonight but i would doubt anything would be available yet!!
ski holidays
could now do with the dates for the 2021 psb snowHead
snow report
Also winning! Moved from half-term Feb 21 to half-term Feb 22; changed destination from Munich to Innsbruck and all for zilch, nada, ne rien! And that was after paying peanuts for tickets in June 2020.....
ski holidays
Their Feb 22 half term prices are higher than ever, £2,000 for the 4 of us for Salzburg at decent times, that’s before extras. The recovery of CV19 losses begins!

Looks like we’ll have to be creative on our route, again.
snow report
Success for us too. Transferred to same week Edi to Ven 2022. A little light at the end of this long tunnel. !
snow report
Snow&skifan wrote:
Their Feb 22 half term prices are higher than ever, £2,000 for the 4 of us for Salzburg at decent times, that’s before extras. The recovery of CV19 losses begins!

Looks like we’ll have to be creative on our route, again.

tried looking at Jet2?
latest report
Seems like I am the only one giving Easyjet new money, everyone else rolling forward. My half term 2021 flights EDI - GVA are still going ahead, not that I think we will be going.
latest report
I bagged some flights for pre Xmas week next year. Bit (£100 ish) more than I’ve paid in the past for the flights themselves and cost of bags seems to have gone up from memory.
latest report
I gave them a bit of new money - am hoping I'll still be able to use some of my flights this winter... I'll roll them over later if I need to.
latest report
Got an email from Easyjet this morning regarding their mask policy.

Not sure if it's changed, but very specific about the requirement being FFP2 masks: LINK

What I can't quite work out is whether this FFP2 valved mask would be acceptable or not Puzzled
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My trip flights are working at quite pricey with baggage - I may actually get better value by flying a package deal halfboard for Xmas.
ski holidays
@jebroni3_16, the link is pretty clear, “FFP2 (or equivalent) certified, surgical or cloth“ and in the not acceptable box “masks with valves”.

I don’t think the one you link to is acceptable.

Surely just use the one you use in the supermarket?
ski holidays
You see, I don't think it is necessarily that clear @DJL, because the one I link to is FFP2 certified. It just also happens to have valves. So, it depends on which of the two takes precedence / trumps the other.

Like you, my gut instinct says that it wouldn't be acceptable because, whilst it protects the wearer, the downside of the valves is that it doesn't necessarily protect others if the wearer is infectious.

And I couldn't wear what I use in the supermarket, because none of those are FFP2 certified. It's sometimes an upturned bandana, sometimes a home-made mask and when I go straight from working on the missus' house, it's this bad boy .

Not going to be an issue for me for a while either way, but did want to draw others' attention to it, especially as the valved masks appear to be becoming much more popular / prevalent.
snow report
I think it means one of the three types. Either FFP2 or surgical or cloth.

The wonders of English language grammar and punctuation
snow conditions
So I booked flights for NY next year when they went on sale. As I was a bit late, they were a little more expensive, and just over £100. I got an email from EJ a couple of days ago giving me a £20 refund as part of a promotion with Mastercard, where you get £20 back if you spend over £100! I had no idea that was even running, and just used my usual card. Bonus Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy