Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hintertux/Tignes/Val End Nov to Early Dec 20

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm planning to drive to Hintertux for the last weekend in Nov for the Freeheeler Opening Event (Telemark) and then probably on to Tignes or Val d'Isere or St Foy on 30 Nov, and staying for at least a week and possibly a SCGB Prem Party, although expect it to be cancelled, or SnowHeads Pre Season Bash.
Possibly up to 2 weeks till driving back to UK. Wondered if anyone else was going to be in VdI or T to play with? And would appreciate any accommodation thoughts??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Val crew will be in residence...from 27/11.

Accommodation early season is usually easy to find with some apartment deals offering free lift passes..
Take a look at the Val web site.
Many hotels don’t open till mid December but with the FIS racing they may open earlier.
Try the Aigle des Neiges or La Galise .
Very convenient and good value.

Cheers hope to see you soon.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great. Looks like head to Val. How many in the Val crew? - and what sort of skiing??
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Generally something for every one from the intrepid to the lunchers so take your pick..
Early season Is quite popular and there is always a group to ski with.
Some take a refresher course with TDC ..5 mornings 9-12 and there maybe a telemark group ..ask for Nico at TDC who runs this course.

Obviously all this is subject to a million and one things but many of us are planning to be there for the opening weekend and beyond..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Agree, I'm completely flexible. Booked the Hotel Val d'Isere in the centre, option until 15 Nov, - stayed there many times when it was Mark Warner. Know Nico well - he taught me to Telemark in Jan 2016 after a season of getting it wrong trying to pick up tips - often incorrect!! Put me back on the straight and narrow!! No Teletracks course the first week of Dec. May have to stay on - but need to be back in UK to pick up Mrs S and 2 weeks Q - and we head to N France 22 Dec for Xmas and then apartment in Switzerland 31 Dec to mid/end March - but 10 days Q there, but hoping could be shorter with test. (Actually just finishing 2 weeks post FR Q having left barge).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy