Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big Bang Snowboard Show at Tamworth Snowdome - Sat 17th October

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So, it's the Big Bang Snowboard Show at Tamworth Snowdome this Saturday 17th October.

Anyone going? Anyone been before got any advice for those of us who might be thinking about going?!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll take that as a big fat no then! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
who wants to see snowboarders Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@extremerob, [Error: 404 - 'Yo Mama' joke not found]

@jebroni3_16, Sadly, no. Though I did see today that Jenny Jones is going to be there doing coaching pointers, which'll be cool.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
@extremerob, [Error: 404 - 'Yo Mama' joke not found]

NehNeh was there for the taking - though would have been up for a big air event like the good old days of the Freeze Festival
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Freeze Festival pffft kids today. Back in the day was stuff like watching the Cuban Brothers do their entertainment at Board X while Satan Whoppercock rehearsed his MC ing for his big meeja career.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Been for the last few years and met Jenny Jones up there (she’s great!). Good for having a demo of new kit, and some free coaching! Not going this year as they don’t have the stuff on for younger kids and it’s a bit of a long way to drag them just to watch mummy!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It was £80 for me and my son with a 1.5 hour drive so gave it a miss.

Did anyone go?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I did in the end (even though I feared my calf muscles wouldn't thank me for it - they just haven't felt right in months).

Really good range of equipment to try boards and bindings-wise. ThirtyTwo were the only brand of boots represented, but a happy coincidence for me as they were what I wanted to try.

Lost a fair amount of time stood behind people talking to their buddy on the other travelator: if it wasn't for Covid, I'd have been politely asking to get past.

Slope got pretty busy late in the afternoon, especially when the Booby Trap team had most of the left half for their thing (thankfully they put up crash barriers behind them shortly after they started sitting there as they were completely obscured to anyone coming tight around the left-hand bend) and the ski & snowboard lessons were taking up most of the other half, but I assume it was quieter than a non-Covid Saturday.

I'd definitely go again and would consider doing a morning and afternoon session... or I'll just go during the week at some point and see what has been left to demo in TSA and choose from that stuff.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy