Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Is The Best Spray Paint To Buy?

Poster: A snowHead
Which Is The Best Spray Paint To Buy?

Colors are the best way to explain yourself, and each color leaves an impact on the personality. If you are planning to attempt a paint job but are confused about which is the best spray paint to buy, then here we are. You can learn about more products that suit your needs at LaserLevelHub.net. Let us give you an ultimate guide about paint sprayers.

Water-Based Paints

If you are attempting a car painting, then water-based paints are the best option. The first thing that attracts customers is that they are environmentally friendly and suitable for covering any surface. They may cover the flaws of the vehicle, but the paint mixing requires some tricks to get the desired results.

If you are a water-based paint sprayer on your car, then use lacquer protection first to avoid damage. Some of the paints are not suitable to use on the surface. We also recommend using water-based paint sprayers once you are satisfied with the patch results.

Acrylic Enamel

Acrylic enamel can be used in paint sprayer form, but it’s also available in aerosol form. If you don’t want to start painting from scratch, then acrylic enamel is your right match. This type can be used for easy touch-ups on different surfaces. Before using, try on a small area to witness the results.

It hides the flaws of any surface and also creates a tough look of paint. Before pouring it into the paint sprayer, ensure that the device is compatible. If you want to make it firm and reliable, heat treatment is essential for the best results.

You can also read some of our LaserLevelHub.net Best Product Reviews and Comparison

Nitro-Cellulose Paint

A nitrocellulose paint sprayer is an amazing type of paint that will make your surface look original and flawless. When it comes to automotive or slippery surfaces, nitrocellulose paints work the best. The only thing that may require your attention is this needs precautions while using.

The particles of nitro-cellulose paint are toxic, and it’s highly advisable to wear glasses and gloves while using this type. It may damage your eyes and burn your skin due to high chemicals. Take professional help or all the precaution to witness desired results without going through complications.

Acrylic Urethane

If you don’t want to compromise on the surface of the material, and you are willing to invest without looking at the budget, then acrylic urethane is the right match. It may be a bit expensive, but it is suitable for delivering consistency. The mixing of the paint also requires a technique as you have to mix one compound.

While using this material, it’s essential to use protective gear to ensure that you are safe from any damage. This paint sprayer is capable of delivering the perfect base on any surface by hiding all its flaws.

Conclusion

While looking out for the paint, we also recommend you reading Top Construction and Surveying Tool Reviews. It’s essential to keep all the right tools at your place to get the perfect results. Paints are important to witness the whole picture, and when you are choosing the right one, there is nothing to be worried about.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 23-03-22 5:40; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@christianbale, is it safe to go for a walk/run/cycle in the park? If your answer to this is no, then perhaps you had better leaving the skiing to us. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Skiing is an outdoor activity, many people already wear a mask, there's space between people, and there's no prolonged contact with others on the slopes.
I think it is safe.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
safe to ski, not so to Apres....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep snowHead

Welcome to snowHeads @dwallonline, snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@christianbale, If folk behave in queues, and on the lifts and social distance it will likely be OK, it's a big IF though I think. The main issue will be getting there and being allowed into country of choice.

In my view it won't be happening anytime soon.....if you are planning going to the Alps, if Scotland then it should be safe from day 1 if you avoid gondolas, albeit much busier than normal i'd suggest.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you are "safe" while skiing, you're doing it wrong.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I skied in April. As others have said above, IF people behave in lines, which will be very different, it will be fine. Back then, folks weren't totally with the program. By now, most people get it.

If it is to be, it is up to me. And you.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd say the ski-ing down the mountain bit is prob fine. It's the travelling to the mountain (planes, trains and ferries) and going up the mountain (queuing, cable cars, bubbles) that are potentially the risky bits, as well as coffee and lunch stops, mingling with all nationalities... Sadly, not for us this year, me-thinks...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
One of the main issues is the fact that hospitals in the ski valleys are mostly full so the last thing needed is a load of skiers needing hospital treatment - for this reason alone I don't think the season will start as advertised!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Ricky B, planes aren't a problem. Airports maybe.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@under a new name, I'm not sure we can agree that planes aren't a problem. They weren't called petri dishes with wings before covid for nothing. They are probably cleaning surfaces better than before but covid isn't the only thing to be concerned about. And airports? Definitely!

Then there are the several hundred idiots who have been banned from various airlines for not wearing a mask. Makes me feel like stoning people in the town square should make a comeback! I can't cast the first stone, but I'll be right behind!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I reckon it may, just possibly, be mid Feb or into March when the resorts open. Whether they'll welcome overseas guests at that point is a different matter.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Been skiing today in Crans Montana and felt completely safe. Helped by the fact that there is next to no one in resort...
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Went skiing today, and still here to tell the tale.
ski holidays
@Scooter in Seattle, missed that. Passenger transport planes, as far as I can determine, have remarkably clean and fresh air. Just because the uneducated public think they are “petri... ings” doesn’t make that the case ...
snow conditions
Trails = yes
Outdoor lifts = yes
Indoor lifts = maybe
Restos = maybe
Clubs / bars = no
snow conditions
Skiing is fine.

The problem is travel / tourism. Thousands of people travelling to resort, then back home....perfect recipe to transmit covid all over Europe.
latest report
the problem is when someone goes from an area with almost zero covid cases , somewhere where the situation is not so good, and vice versa
e.g. Bayern hat an 7 Days rate almost 180 and Bayern almost 200....i dont see any different if someone goes from Tirol to BY and back...
on the other side somewhere in North Germany there are some places with a 7 days rate under 50...is not so good for people from these place a trip to Switzwerland
latest report
"Is it safe to ski during the pandemic?"

No. It is beyond lethal. Anyone, and I mean anyone who ventures outside anywhere on the planet - even a remote uninhabited island in the Pacific - WILL be subject to this deadly virus that has already killed over 70% of the world's population. It is inevitable that the entire planet will die from COVID-1984.

So.............. Stay indoors at all times, quarantine fully. Wear a mask AND goggles AND gloves 24/7 and take at least five showers per day with a solution of liquid soap and bleach. Have 0.0000000 ad inf........... contact with anyone as they undoubtedly are infected and will pass the deadly virus on to you. Demand that all businesses be shut down, period. Listen only to The State (government/INGSOC) as only they know what is the truth and what is right.

I hope this helps................
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy