Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria Km Slopes+

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heyy Me Again supp guys. which resosrt in Austria has the most longest blue runs? Solden looks good Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn Piste map, blue runs looks short

( i can ski red slopes ) but i prefer blue + I Like to ski high in mountains.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For long runs look for ski areas with a lot of vertical difference between the top and bottom stations. Examples are Skicircus, Kitzbühel, SkiWelt, Ski Amadé, probably many more further west. The higher ski areas such as Obertauern have much shorter runs, far less difference between top and bottom stations.

I generally can't tell much difference between blue and red runs, and often the difficulty is far more dependent on conditions than steepness. If you are struggling with steeper runs or varying conditions, then ski school is for you.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@queenie pretty please, Thx !. Hopefully this ski season is going to be better
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn Piste map, blue runs looks short

The Ski Circus has 140km of blue runs, some of them 5 - 7 km long.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tatmanstours wrote:
Quote:

Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn Piste map, blue runs looks short

The Ski Circus has 140km of blue runs, some of them 5 - 7 km long.

Thx man that exactly what i am looking for !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'd have a look at Serfaus Fiss Ladis too - bit higher than Saalbach, 180 km or so of pistes in total, and prob about a third are blues. Lots of v flattering reds too. And all very well groomed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy