Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

No it's not dead yet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... it's live and kicking in this building

... which is named after this building

... which also has a President and a bunch of interesting people. [Edit: I believe some of them are known as 'interns'.]

The End of Season Party is at the White House on 19 May. I'm planning to be there, just to prove I'm not dead.
It'd be fun to meet any other SCGB snowHeads who wish to show signs of life.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 28-04-06 16:57; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nothing like a good glass of Château de Chasselas, eh, Josiah? wink

copyright Monty Python "Four Yorkshiremen"
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you, Ray, but the usual Pimms would be fine
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Goldsmith, when they allow non-members to enter the hallowed hallways, I'd be pleased to buy you one.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks very much, Ray. It's listed as a "Members End of Season Party", so the best thing I could suggest would be for you to send me a voucher.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David Goldsmith, I'm planning to be there too - I look forward to meeting you.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David Goldsmith, Alastair,
I understand from another thread that richjp Red Dave and Graham N are also attending perhaps you should reserve a table just for snowHead SCGB members.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Unfortunately we're all men (so far) so this might provoke comment, such as "Look at those snowHeads - they're all men!"

I guess one or two of us could cross-dress, but this might be even more controversial.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David Goldsmith, controversy seems to suit you. I look forward to seeing the high heels. Shocked
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
OK, it all depends if I get stopped by the police on the way to Wimbledon

Click here for full insanity.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
David Goldsmith,

Shame May 19th is a Friday. I would usually work from home, or be going out up town.

However, it would be interesting to have a nose around the clubhouse, check the plumbing is OK etc. and the place is only 15 minutes from me on the train.

Is it a canapes and dinner jacket job ? If yes, I would not be interested.

Will you be doing a turn ? DG versus the SCGB ?

I have read the book. I would not mind seeing excerpts from the play -even if I sneak out quietly after Act One. Maybe that is the AGM I am thinking of ?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Latchigo, I have just booked on-line as its not far from me. I think that DG will be buying the drinks this year. Looks like that Gerry has now fixed the plumbing although there was a flooding problem some time ago! Shocked
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
hibernia wrote:
Latchigo, I think that DG will be buying the drinks this year.

That is very generous of him. Does he always do this, or is it a special occasion ?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Latchigo, a very special occasion Shocked
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
No it's not dead .................................

yet wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy