Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Masterclass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone,

my buddy and I had the idea to make a ski course that would allow any skier (particularly intermediate and beginners) to complement their learning on the field with an online course.

We wanted to test how you guys feel about this idea, if you saw anything like that yet, what you like and dislike about those, and which topics you would love to be included in such course.

I really love to hear as we are very excited about putting together a course that would help anyone to improve their ski abilities.

Love and care,
Paolo
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hey Paelo,

i think this is a brilliant idea! i havent seen anything similar to it (of course apart from in resort lessons), and i think this would be great. i think that the first thing to do would be to establish the level of the skier, because someone who is more interested in slalom training doesn't need to know how to ski a red, as they already know that. also, although i am unsure of how much time and effort you are willing to put into the project, you may want to have different paths e.g. freestyle, race, off piste etc. i reckon that you should have also things like pre season training, warm up, drills etc.

i hope this helps
the alpine ski (wanna be racer)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's already a wide range of teaching/coaching videos available.

The most popular is probably the very comprehensive and excellent range of Warren Smith videos came out in the early 2000's and have been updated a few times.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As @spyderjon, says, there's the WS videos plus the Darren Turner series (which I prefer). I also quite like the stomp-it tutorials but that's as much for entertainment value as content. I'm not averse to watching another series, especially if it gives something different. If they didn't include as much intro/repetition as the WS ones that'd be a plus.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
adithorp wrote:
.......I also quite like the stomp-it tutorials but that's as much for entertainment value as content......

+1
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The are already hundreds of free instructional videos online. What would you offer that is not already available?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy