Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MMV/coronavirus/refund

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
we travelled to St Foy on 14th March on the day France locked down.We had an apartment booked through last minute.com with MMV. We stayed a night then travelled back.I had an email from them shortly afterwards saying don't call us we'll call you re any refund etc.
I am not sure whether the accommodation would have been open for the week and therefore we would not be eligible for any refund despite the fact that we couldn't ski.Does anyone have any information on this-their website is not giving much info and no obvious contact email re this.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
All French resorts closed on the 15th, I would doubt whether any apartments would remain open, hotels certainly did not.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Lee Shaw, not true. The lifts shut and restaurants/ bars etc but accommodation remained open for existing guests. If you chose to go home early then it was your choice to shorten your holiday (don’t shoot the messenger).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We even booked into an apartment hotel in Troyes on the night of the 17th as we started our journey back to Durham. IF it was open for the week, you chose to leave, you weren't asked to . They may be giving goodwill vouchers, or a discount off a future stay. Maybe worth contacting them viua Facebook or Twitter if you can't find an email.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you go to their website https://www.mmv-holidays.co.uk/en# and click on the speech bubble at the bottom right of the page, there is an opportunity to send them a message.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks, I realise that we wouldn't be eligible for a refund if they stayed open for the week/not their problem the lifts were closed.I had the feeling when we were leaving that they were closing.
Have heard back from MMV to say that they hadn't received payment from last minute.com (booked through them) and to take it up with them, but finding it impossible to get through to last minute.com
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Knee Deep, did you pay by card? Then take it up with bank or credit card company.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Hells Bells,thanks, yes I did and am about to take it up with them ,but they ask for proof that you have tried to get a refund via the agent.But difficult to prove when there is no help email address and difficult to prove that I have tried ringing them on numerous occasions.
will give it a go though Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy