Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ZOO' ALORS, IT'S OVER.

Poster: A snowHead
THAT, thank FU*K is THAT. My winter is over, the mountain has shut and what little we have left can quite frankly go on the bin.
Thanks SNOWHEADS, for being at times, a little outlet for my frustrations.

Thanks SNOWHEADS for helping my with the staffing issue at the start of my winter, the boys have been greater than anyone could have imagined.

Thanks SNOWHEADS for your input with regards to my buying, those of you back in the U.K. with their fingers on pulse is a useful tool for me.(READ STOCKL XL)

Thanks SNOWHEADS for making me laugh and scream. I can't go out to the pub, clients everywhere. I do love talking shop, but like to be able to cut and run if i want. For the customer in the bar, the service never ends.

Thanks SNOWHEADS to those of you whom put faces to your ridiculous names, i am afterall really called Smallzookeeper, and stopped by the Zoo and fed the Animals. Particular thanks to GrahamN, great beer and David Murdoch, i don't belive you are real either.

And finally thank to the 'heavens' for opening so regularly as to ensure the few days i managed to get out, were epic and that the clients kept piling through the door.

Merci a tous, a la prochaine snowHead [/b]

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 23-04-06 16:20; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER, is this your way of saying goodbye until next season? There are a lot of us saddo's that stay around through the summer as well, don't feel that you have to leave us snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, and thank you for the fishing, the wind up's, and the trolling mixed in with a little education and above all thank you for wit and wisdom Very Happy wink

So see you next season, I thought you now had a long hard summer season of wealthy customers to contend with or is it back to busking on street corners Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro, I'm going nowhere, most of our design and testing is carried out over the next few months so i'll have lots of secrets to spill. Simply winding up the bit that pays for my time each year and thanking you guys for listening to my CRAB-BUBBLES. Little Angel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
So long and thanks for all the fish, to quote the late great Douglas Adams Very Happy

You don't have to bu**er off you know wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin, We have so many projects for the summer, mostly reasearch and training but the future is huge and i hope SNOWHEADS will be able to play a big part. It sounds silly to some that one day we may take over SCGB, however i can see a movement towards it. We have big plans some big players and envisage great things. I'll be spending time with Nordica and Garmont, Superfeet and am thrilled, if not a little overwhealmed by the possibilites. We are truley going to raise the bar. I hope you, the clients overall will benifit. Keep your minds open and don't be afraid to try something new. Now where is my harmonica, i fancy a jam with that banjo player outside McDonalds. wink

snowbunny, I'll be around, CEM won't have anyone to quote otherwise. wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I'm glad we've provided you wth amusement - as you have done for us - over the exciting winter months snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ian Hopkinson, Do i need to settle my bar tab? Think i deserve a few shots on the house. wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SZK , thanks for all the amusement and sometimes concern over the Winter. We miss you when your not around.
snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Helen Beaumont, Concearn? You and everyone around me. Sorry to you all. I have been a poo-poo at times. I got 7 months for you all to get sick of my sweetness now. Little Angel
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

When I am down your way, I'll make sure I pop by the shop and bring a beer or two.
And I'll need some boots for next year so keep us posted
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, have a great summer! snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SMALLZOOKEEPER, enjoy your summer, I'm sure you'll keep us updated with your activities! snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, controversial, knowledgeable, and not boring. Glad you've been around.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Come back soon!.
ski holidays
Nick Zotov wrote:
SMALLZOOKEEPER, controversial, knowledgeable, and not boring. Glad you've been around.

Have you thought of Joining the SCGB forum SMALLZOOKEEPER, wink
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I will miss the fishing trips Toofy Grin
snow conditions
SZK, have a great summer on the pistes with your Demo 9. I really want one too but can't jusify the price.
ski holidays
Have a good summer Zoo't (politest swear word you've uttered this season Very Happy)
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, glad you had a good winter. Hope you enjoy the summer.
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

Ciao, have a good summer
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, goodnight John Boy
ski holidays
A LT wrote:

It little profits that an idle king,
By this still hearth, among these barren crags,
Match'd with an aged wife, I mete and dole
Unequal laws unto a savage race,
That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me.
ski holidays
comprex, Thanks buddy, you too!!!!!!??????
ski holidays
Na svidenje
ski holidays
snowbunny wrote:
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
So long and thanks for all the fish, to quote the late great Douglas Adams Very Happy

...that wsn't the Douglas Adams, that was the dolphins ! Razz
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I'm real all right! Laughing It's you I'm not so sure about. wink

Have a great summer everybody. (Still 2 weekends skiing to go...)
snow conditions
David Murdoch, Keep in touch . Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy