Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone know if the new Swimming Pool opened in Tignes, this Winter.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of booking a holiday to Tignes Jan 2007, taking the kids, and wondered if anyone can tell me if the swimming pool opened this winter.
Thanks
Nick
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I just got back from Tignes and remember seeing billboards advertising the impending creation of a swimming pool. Looks really good but don't think it is built/complete yet as never saw any sign of it other than said advertising.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
conor, they've been building it for some time (more than 12 months?). I don't know when it will open, but the building most certainly exists.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, for the info.
When I was there last Easter, a local ex pat told me it was to be completed for December 2006, but I can find nothing on the Tignes website.
Cheers
Nick
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Where in Tignes is this supposed to be?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am led to believe it is to be across from the Tourist information centre, in front of the supermarket, sort of, at the side of the Lake.
I think it is to be called an Aqua Centre with Flumes and etc.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It looked almost completed when I was there earlier this month-or at least the roof was on.Its an impressive building.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My kids nominations for the best pool award are

Val Thorens - adventure jacuzzi and foot spa
Davos - blue / red run slide and outdoor pool with water jets
Mayrhofen - 2 black run slides and rapids
Kitzbuhel - red run slide and good pool
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jane L wrote:
Davos - blue / red run slide and outdoor pool with water jets

I assume they've reclassified this from the indicated "black" in light of their experience elsewhere? Seemed black enough to me as a slide novice - especially when they told me to lie flat and let rip!! Mad Mad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I wonder if there are enough classifications of water slides. Depending on water conditions (temperature, proportion of urine in it), a blue slide can be like a black one.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hear, hear richmond. I am also concerned about the failure of the Water Slide Club of Great Britain to represent 90% of regular sliders...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Rob, have you really missed out on the Crazy River at Mayrhofen? I reclassified this as 'Absolutely and Totally Bonkers River' after it ate me up and spat me back out again with bruises on my bruises.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jane L wrote:
Rob, have you really missed out on the Crazy River at Mayrhofen?.

No, I've not done it. The only other slide I've ever been down is at the pool near home: it's only in the last few months that LittleO has persuaded me that these things are fun - I'm still not entirely convinced!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy