Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

State of Elevenate sale on SportPursuit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Arno wrote:
Some good deals on Klattermusen too - with a 50% discount, they become merely expensive (as opposed to "eyewateringly expensive")

Haven't heard of this brand before, whats the USP?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ster, I'm not a marketing man! I have a few bits bought in sales - it's very high quality, built to last for ever, big on environmentally friendly fabrics. Different look to things like Noronna - a bit more old school. As far as I can tell, they were the first to do easily removable down shorts which are genius. Others have followed, but Klattermusen were first! Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arno wrote:
easily removable down shorts which are genius

Interested by this. What do you use them for?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@BobinCH, i don't feel the cold too much in my legs but they are handy for:

1. shady chairlifts on cold mornings
2. in the bag for transitions, breaks etc on cold touring days. I hate wearing thick base layers for touring even on very cold days because they get sweaty on the way up then get cold and clammy when I'm done climbing
3. absolute life savers in our hut winter room night on our last La Grave trip
4. around the house when you get back from a winter holiday and your boiler's stopped working rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Arno wrote:

2. in the bag for transitions, breaks etc on cold touring days. I hate wearing thick base layers for touring even on very cold days because they get sweaty on the way up then get cold and clammy when I'm done climbing
4. around the house when you get back from a winter holiday and your boiler's stopped working rolling eyes

i.e. just like you use a down jacket
funnily enough Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@jedster, who'd a thunk it?! Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Arno wrote:

They go over the top?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@BobinCH, yep - the whole length of the legs open so you don't need to take boots/skis off
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OH has the Decathlon down over shorts - she loves them, especially in the cold of Japan
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Arno wrote:
@BobinCH, yep - the whole length of the legs open so you don't need to take boots/skis off

Sound like something you would find in a strip club in a ski resort. Shocked

Good to know of another good brand to look out for.

But their shorts must be something special if the ones on Sportspursuit really do retail for £200 as listed , a real steal as now down to £80.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ready for Winter!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've got the Decathlon version of the down shorts (some kind of primaloft synthetic insulation though), also bought for Japan. Only used a couple of times under the shells, but did exactly what I wanted.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
There seems to be some new Elevenate “future” gear on there today with all sizes available
https://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/elevenate-feb22?p=1
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy