Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet flights winter 20/21

Poster: A snowHead
@toyah807, nope next flight is looking for a lot of money from me
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Jonny996, it sounds like you can change your flight for free as long as the new fare is the same or less? Might be worth hunting around for a different flight day, time or even route?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BobinCH wrote:
Any idea what happens when the cancel your outbound leg only and you apply for a refund? There doesn’t seem to be an option to claim a refund on the return flight?

Called EasyJet on Swiss (French language) number and got through in seconds. They agreed to refund both flights. Money will be in account in 2-10 days. No complaints.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I called flightclub line & got told "at the moment they are still scheduled" they are reviewing demand before they sell more hence them being removed for sale.
I asked if I could change & it was a blunt no. "I would be told 21 days prior to flight" if its cancelled. Up to know I have been a massive EJ fan & this just maybe a case off social media being ahead of company decision making comms but it is poor.
I also find it a strange decision as I have been on that Friday evening flight many times & it has never been quite.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
toyah807 wrote:
I may be in a slighty luckier position than anyone sorting a bigger group or with accommodation already added......i booked two cheap EJ flights in April (for March 21) with the 99p luggage offers accepting it was a gamble but with eyes open at those prices. My LPL-SZG flight has disappeared and cannot see it being reinstated so i have just changed it on the EJ website. No idea whether it was because they are similar prices for the base flight but when selecting a MAN-GVA April combo instead i was told that the cost of the new flight was £0.00 as it was more than 14 days in advance. It also carried over my luggage and skis, the thing I was expecting to suddenly bump up the cost at the current rates of £20 per bag per flight or thereabouts. So a sort of thumbs up from me as i paid about £50 in total and booking the same today would be £157 inc bags and skis (which i dont own but thats another story!)
There were a couple of stages to go through before actually confirming (i had to submit my password before final confirmation) so if you did pay £50 for a flight and the alternatives you are considering are now £300 it may be worth actually clicking on change flight in your EJ account and checking what the cost of the new flight is. You can always back out before actually confirming the new flights, if that makes sense.

Very interesting that you said that changing your flight in your EJ account let the ultra low price luggage and ski carriage that you'd previously booked be carried over to the new booking, I was wondering whether that would be the case or not. Good outcome, if Easyjet should ultimately contact me to say my Manchester to Venice return flights (with 99p each way luggage and 99p each way ski carriage) are cancelled then I'll try initially seeing what changing my EJ booking to another EJ flight comes up with; failing that I've already got an alternative BA flight as insurance, if EJ come up with a zero additional cost alternative flight then I'll go with them and convert my BA booking into vouchers. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I also changed my Thursday flight from Edinburgh to Venice as it no longer showed on the booking page. Switched to Friday under the free to change offer and our free luggage carried over. Return flights on a Monday did not need any change.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Has anyone had anymore joy with getting information out of EasyJet other than, it’s still scheduled, we’re just reviewing it at the moment
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Most help I've had has been on the Flight Club number - where they were still not very helpful (i.e. just reading off a single system) until I walked them through the discrepancies on their website vs booked flights etc. This was for a flight at the end of August which wasn't cancelled, but was no longer on one schedule, on another as 'full', and I could check in, but not select a seat...

The very nice chap I was speaking to did admit something was up, and properly looked into it on a few different systems before eventually saying "It's probably been marked for cancellation, but not done yet". My flight was officially cancelled the next morning...

Doubt that helps you - I can't keep track of what is or isn't allowed with EJ changes/cancellations at the minute!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
My flight has also disappeared and I am under no illusions that at some point it will be cancelled. I've bought some cheap alternative flights on Swiss and will transfer these flights to the summer at some point in the future.
I phoned their helpline and whoever I spoke to was unable/unwilling to give me a definitive answer.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Potential silver lining in this, and perhaps this is overly optimistic, but when my flight is cancelled 2 weeks before flying, EasyJet might allow a free change to another airport. By that time I'll have a better idea about quarantine restrictions; if they affect my original airport / country, I might be able to switch to a different, "exempt" country.

Or if quarantine rules are in force for all of the Alps, I can get a full refund, which wouldn't be possible if EasyJet didn't cancel the flight!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have been talking to a friend who is a retired travel agent about EJ flights. His take is that they have cancelled the flights no longer open for booking but have delayed telling those already booked so they don’t have to pay any refunds yet. My return flight from Venice after the BB on the Sunday is now not available for booking but a new flight on the Monday is.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I have now changed my disappeared flights and become the owner of Venice flights going out 30th Jan and Geneva flights out on 17th April. All i need now is for the world effort against CV to continue and to find a website where those flights and dates tie in with an organised trip.......
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
My Easyjet flights to and from Manchester to Venice for the PreBB and BB double have also disappeared off their booking system, as have all their flights out on Friday and back on a Saturday; so am assuming it has been cancelled. No joy when ringing EasyJet (India). I got the usual, "it has not been officially cancelled, blah, blah, blah."

I have taken a punt and have booked with BA to fly from Manchester via Heathrow to Venice (return). However, given the current uncertainty within the aviation industry, it's quite possible that this will also get cancelled some time in the not too distant future. But I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it. Confused Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
my half term flights from Southend to Geneva , booked at £30pp were cancelled because EJ have pulled out of Southend . I got a text to suggest we change and was expecting to have to pay a hefty price , but No all changed to Gatwick flight for zero additional cost . i might be almost alone in this situation but I say fantastic customer service in this instance from EJ . Whether or not the flights go ahead is another question .
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@gwatts10, very good for you but your missing the point, easyJet aren’t telling us our flights are cancelled even thou we all know they are so we can’t change to the next suitable flights free of charge
snow report
Jonny-I presume that will be because;
a) they are holding onto cash for as long as possible.
b) they will hold out as long as possible to sell seats on remaining flights at full whack.
ski holidays
@Jonny996, my flights have gone off the system but I only found that out on here. Had no official notification. I was allowed to change them fee free, and luckily the new flights were nothing extra either
latest report
I think I might be in the same boat as many. 2021 flights booked and paid for but now not showing as available on the EJ website. Interestingly, it’s only the return to UK ones that have disappeared.
Nothing heard from EJ and when I rang them, they said that there was no record of my flights being cancelled. But that might just be poor internal communication
Question is, should I rebook earlier flights now or wait for an email from EJ confirming cancellation at which point alternative flights might be more expensive or possibly full ( unlikely)
Grateful for any advise please.
ski holidays
@Nickbrad, I am in the same boat and fully expect my flight to be cancelled, depending on their current booking demand for that route. I suppose if the Government find a way to drop quarantine, that might increase demand sufficiently for them to re-open the flight. I've rebooked for equally cheap flights with Swiss for the same route-if EJ put the flight back on, I will transfer the flights for a summer holiday instead.
So I suspect they are delaying making a final decision until as late as possible (14 days before departure) and to get as many of the the seats on their other flights filled by people paying top prices.
snow conditions
My outbound is missing but if I transfer to the next flight EJ want £320 per person & as they haven’t cancelled it , it’s not their responsibility to switch me yet.
Anyone want to wager that when they do cancel my flight, the next one will be sold out
ski holidays
@Nickbrad, Myself and a few others going on the BB have booked BA flights as well as EZ. If EZ fly, I've lost £80 (although I think I can get a voucher, but don't usually fly BA).
If EZ cancel, I get a refund and still have a flight, albeit from Heathrow rather than Bristol which is 20 mins away.
ski holidays
@Jonny996, I would be surprised if the alternative flight sells out. EasyJet are supposedly cutting flights due to lack of demand; if the other flight completely sells out, then it wouldn't be a good idea to cut the first one.
latest report
We have some movement from EasyJet. My normal weekend consists of the Friday evening Edinburgh - Geneva flight but for one weekend we decided to extend it & got the Thursday evening flight.
Got mail yesterday advising that they have changed the flight time from 16.30 to 10.30! Great another annual leave day required & no benefit as we cant ski the Thursday.
ski holidays
EJ have changed our Edin to Venice Fri flight from arriving @6 pm to 9 .45pm. . Means it’s too late for us to travel to our booked accommodation in Badia so it will have to be an overnight at the airport. We lose our Sat ski ...

Not very hopeful in any case if we will ski next year !
ski holidays
Easyjet statement out today-looking ahead, they only expect to fly around a quarter of their usual flights.
ski holidays
Question for the legal beagles.

If you booked the outward and return together, and your outward flight is still on, but your return is cancelled, or moved to an unsuitable time (eg.cannot get transfers to meet it, or moved too far from the original date as to make it impractical). How do you stand on getting a refund on both. I can see EJ trying to keep the money for the outward on the grounds that it went ahead.
snow report
@brianatab, We had EJ out and return flights in October. One leg was cancelled so we asked for a refund. We have just been refunded for both legs, out and return.
Not sure about if they move a flight to an unsuitable time/date.
snow report
Just had another email from EJ about flight changes rolling eyes

On 3rd Jan there were originally 3 flights scheduled from Geneva to Birmingham, so I booked the latest one back - that's now been cancelled and I've been bumped to an earlier one. Not the end of the world, I just miss a few hours of skiing but can still travel (covid etc permitting) - it's just an annoyance on top of already having to move things around with other flights. And of course a worrying sign about what might still be to come...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Looks like the twice a week EJ Edin to Ven schedule now only starting in Feb !
snow report
Only Saturdays now, one flight a day for Jan between LGW-INN.

3 days ago I bounced the flights into May - so hopefully they open up the 21/22 Jan flights, as I had that £1 deal per bag - fantastic for the big ski-tubes that I have for the skis and whatever else will fit.

I didn't want the credit just in case they don't run that again, but moved the flights, and plan to do so again when 21/22 opens.. Usually about March/April?.. But hoping that they do it earlier?
snow report
EasyJet have just cancelled our flights to Innsbruck over Christmas, no alternatives either, looking like getting to the Alps is not going to be so easy now ......
ski holidays
Ben&sigs wrote:
EasyJet have just cancelled our flights to Innsbruck over Christmas, no alternatives either, looking like getting to the Alps is not going to be so easy now ......

Where were you flying out from?
snow report
@Ben&sigs, Ezyjet have loads of cancelled flights but just now told people. Search for a flight and if your flight is not for sale it is either 1) full. which is doubtful in this time. Or 2) canceled but they have not told you. More likely.

If anyone has an Ezyjet flight I recommend checking.
ski holidays
Gufo wrote:

These have been cancelled for over a month but people have not been told.
ski holidays
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
@Ben&sigs, Ezyjet have loads of cancelled flights but just now told people. Search for a flight and if your flight is not for sale it is either 1) full. which is doubtful in this time. Or 2) canceled but they have not told you. More likely.

If anyone has an Ezyjet flight I recommend checking.

Indeed - I had a couple of Fri evening flights booked, which have all disappeared from the booking options Sad That will severely limit my options for the winter (if travel is possible at all).
ski holidays
Just checked on my long weekend flights Edi - Gva in mid-January and they've been cancelled. Sad
latest report
We have EJ flights as part of a package, Sunday flights, mid-January Man/GVA and return. The outbound is still showing, but the return has disappeared, as in no flights at all that day or a few days either side. I’ll wait for the TO to advise what they’re proposing but the whole trip has been looking improbable for a while, so just another nail in the coffin.
latest report
A huge batch of Edinburgh - Geneva routes officially cancelled today.
Usually 2 or 3 flights every day and now down to only Saturday and Sunday flights for the whole of January.

As a family we’ve rebooked with BA. Uni aged kids are happy to do online lectures from the alps, as they have yet to attend a lecture or tutorial in person since going back In September.
snow report
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
Gufo wrote:

These have been cancelled for over a month but people have not been told.

That's what I thought - we were due to fly in Jan, Luton to Innsbruck, looked for availability a day or so ago and nothing showing til late Jan. Then cancellation came through yesterday. That's my two trips gone in a week (had BA cancel Vancouver flights too) Sad

Hoping bookings open for 21/22 so at least I have a trip to look forward to.
snow report
gbium wrote:
... (had BA cancel Vancouver flights too) ...
Well Canada's kind of closed and all.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy