Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Easter flights 2020 shared experiences

Poster: A snowHead
I'm still waiting any forward movement from EJ after my flights for mid -late April (eosb) were both in turn cancelled. Have put in refund request via EJ website and that e mail Addy but other than an acknowledgement, heard and received nothing.
Anyone else got a refund yet from these dates? Don't know if I can or should chase them, or..? Can't cope with hanging on telephone for hours. Could do with the money, tho'.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have had two flights cancelled. The first was for a flight on 30April. The second was cancelled yesterday for a flight on 14 June to Corsica. For both cancellations I used the magic email esupport@easyjet.com
Amazingly (as others have been waiting months) the money was back in my bank today!!!! 24 hours!!!
This email has worked for me and many others. Good luck
esupport@easyjet.com
Ps. The "e" is for "executive"
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Forgot to say....even though the return flight has not yet been cancelled, as it was all on one booking reference, all the monies were paid back
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@lambert, thanks for the email tip.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Something going on with EJ at the moment. I have Geneva and my daughters have Santorini flights in mid-July (booked ages ago pre-Covid). All now showing as “sold out” apart from a few selected dates. Suspect this is a precursor to a cull of flights (though not destinations), so we will have to be flexible (which thankfully we can be).
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@andy from embsay, I noticed the same the other day for my August flights to Geneva - though Sept flights were looking normal. Intrigued...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@andy from embsay, @fixx,
Unfortunately the sold out means cancelled.
The actual cancellation advice arrives 7/10 days prior to the flight usually and then you can apply for a refund.
Prior to this you can easily apply for a voucher or rebook.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes, I was assuming that’s what it’d mean as I suspect they’ll have sold relatively few seats even when things open up. The Geneva trip we can just move back a few days - my kids’ trip will move a couple of weeks, but as they’re 18 and 20 they’ve nowt else to do so they’ll just go in August.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@andy from embsay, As a family (kids are also 18 and 20 )we’re in a similar situation. Internships Abroad and summer work at the Edinburgh festival have all gone.
It has become an ongoing task to reclaim and move everyone’s flights, but luckily they are all with BA and EasyJet who have been very decent.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Odd 3 line e-mail received this morning (on my old one, changed after the hack notification, but I think is genuine), showing what I paid on the booking reference (so flights both ways), saying flights cancelled and saying same amount as paid is credited to credit card ended "...xxxx".
Doesn't as such announce "yay, we have refunded you!" - but I think that's what it means. I hope... Not hit the credit card statement yet, but I'll give it a couple of days and fingers crossed.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Grizzler, I've had a similar email today hopefully the cash will show up as a credit on my CC soon
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Grizzler, same email here too.

Edit: The money appeared on my CC today.

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Thu 11-06-20 22:07; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Grizzler, @Grandma Sunshine, can I ask what dates your cancelled flights were for? Just trying to assess what sort of timeline for my refund arriving (early May flights cancelled). Thanks
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Montana, sorry to butt in....my refund was for outward 14 June and inward 5July. All on one booking. I emailed esupport@easyjet.com on day of cancellation (2 June) and money back in my bank on 4 June. Amazing.
I had a second flight cancelled in late April. I sent refund request form which said refund between 28 and 90 days. So after a week I used this email. Hey presto, the money was back in my bank in 7 days
Purchasing worked for everyone, but it has for a number of friends who were also waiting. Good luck
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Purchasing..!!!! Sorry, should be "It hasn't..."
latest report
I tried all of the e mails and contacts listed on this thread, plus the phone numbers (couldn't get through).
The e mails all came back directing me to the web page refund process - which I duly did.

My flights were to/from GVA 18 April, return 25th.
snow conditions
@Montana, 18th and 25th of April
ski holidays
Thanks all
snow report
I had similar email yesterday. Flights were 11 and 18 April.
ski holidays
I have now been fully refunded by Easyjet.
snow conditions
Got Ciara’s refund yesterday. All done Little Angel
latest report
Money back in my account two days after receipt of email.
ski holidays
Just had the refund email advising credit has been made to my card; this was for flights 5th and 12th May, cancelled a week before each sector, so just over the 28 days lower limit, rather than the 90 days EJ gave themselves.
latest report
 fizzer
fizzer
No email or any communication. Money back on credit card. No smiley faces either 8 weeks is disgraceful.
latest report
Grandma Sunshine wrote:
I have now been fully refunded by Easyjet.

I’ve received an email today about my refund.
snow report
@geepee, I'm sure you will get a refund soon. good luck mate
ski holidays
@Grandma Sunshine, Yes, it says they’ve paid it today, so just waiting for it to be credited to my cc account.
ski holidays
Montana wrote:
Just had the refund email advising credit has been made to my card; this was for flights 5th and 12th May, cancelled a week before each sector, so just over the 28 days lower limit, rather than the 90 days EJ gave themselves.
- money in account today, following email on Saturday
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yay, mine back on credit card too Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy