Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cv19 bargains

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok "mercenary" possibly... Idgaf.

There will be people cancelling ski holidays due to cv19 hysteria...

They will be the people who don't care that their insurance does not cover.

Thus/therefore there will be empty seats on planes and beds in chalets and unused, prepaid nonrefundable lift tickets. Shame to go to waste...

Any ideas how to access these bargains??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@MIKEUP, perhaps someone will come along, at some point, who understands what you're getting at.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I hate it when people have a go at other people on forums for their opinions.

But.

Thousands of people have died, many more thousands will die before it's over.

Italy is in the process of collapsing, something that will take it years to recover from.

And you're looking for bargains.

I'm not trying to censor or censure you, I'm just surprised.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MIKEUP wrote:

Maybe they care about more than just money and getting a cheap deal. Maybe they care more about reducing the risk to other people’s health (especially the old and frail) than personal enjoyment and gain at others expense.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DB wrote:
MIKEUP wrote:

Maybe they care about more than just money and getting a cheap deal. Maybe they care more about reducing the risk to other people’s health (especially the old and frail) than personal enjoyment and gain at others expense.

About 30% of the UK will strongly disagree with that. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I hope you're right in feeling that the other 70% will GAF and try to do the right thing by everybody. Not that it's easy to discern what that might be.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I hope the OP had paid “bargain prices” for a holiday.

So some poor punter who didn’t get their ski holiday got some of their money back in that way. rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy