Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Summit ski school in Zermatt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone used them? Any good?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
eng_ch, Yes they were good, small groups max of 6 per group, we had 4 in ours. They only give lessons in the morning though, unless you do the one day special courses. They were very expensive, and I wouldn't like to comment on whether or not they were any better than Stoked or any of the other ski schools though. BTW we skied in a level 4 group snowHead

Forgot to mention, they are a British ski school, so no language problems Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
eng_ch, I have not personally had lessons with Summit Ski, but I did pay for my sons' (15 & 12) lessons at Christmas time. They really enjoyed their time and I think learnt a bit. Much in line with schools like Stoked in terms of quality and cost, but you can be sure of native (or at least Danish, which might be better still) English speakers and small classes. Also, the boys had one morning's board lesson with Summit Ski - they only have one snowboarder though, I think.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
eng_ch, I have not personally had lessons with Summit Ski, but I did pay for my sons' (15 & 12) lessons at Christmas time. They really enjoyed their time and I think learnt a bit. Much in line with schools like Stoked in terms of quality and cost, but you can be sure of native (or at least Danish, which might be better still) English speakers and small classes. Also, the boys had one morning's board lesson with Summit Ski - they only have one snowboarder though, I think.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy