Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow history Briancon area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,
just wondering if anyone can point me towards snowfall history for the Briancon area?

Thanks a million!

Tony
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
YOu could try the Ski Club of Great Britain site, but I think you need to be a memeber to access the historical snow reports.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen Beaumont wrote:
YOu could try the Ski Club of Great Britain site, but I think you need to be a memeber to access the historical snow reports.

Just checked and you only need to be a registered user which is FOC to get the historical data at SCGB
Briancon isn't listed as a resort, you'll need to pin it down to a skiing area.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
canned, First there was the sun, it warmed things up, then came a wind from the north, started cooling things down. Then it snowed. The E wink nd.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rich, a registered SCGB user gets to view only last year's data. As much use as a chocolate kettle !!!
A Member gets 12 years worth. Briancon will only work as Serre Chevalier. Being Southern French Alps it is highly variable - - - on a good day/week/month it's great. Otherwise go elsewhere.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.serre-chevalier.com/en/hiver/plus/webcam.html shows the current webcam picture. This season has been great. Last season was awful, but it was still a great place to ski. But then I am biased I suppose. It's getting harder and harder to drag myself back to the UK
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy