Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Was the bootfitter right?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Where do you stand on money versus comfort? How much does she ski? How sporty/competitive is she? My prior pair were very correctly tightly fitted by the folks in Leamington spa, but needed endless tweaking to get a comfortable fit, including eventually Colin himself... And by the time they had it right I carried too much residual annoyance to every love them.

My current pair are probably a size too big (admitted by me and the fitter) but were comfy and responsive from day one and gave me many happy years of skiing, as I only do 1 week a year! Although in theory they wouldn't give the same performance as a tighter fit, -i- am so much more comfy I ski FAR better in them and I'm more than happy to have to change them after 'only' 10 or so weeks use when they are getting a bit sloppy. If I was still racing or skiing seasons it would be different but an unfit, overweight leisure skier (or me) id go for comfy every time. Jess
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy