Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Did you ski with a Ski Club of Great Britain rep this winter?

Poster: A snowHead
Frosty the Snowman, I could not possibly comment except to say that all the excess weight that Paul has lost has floated off and reconstituted itself as someone else entirely. Unfortunately, it has no brain. But it doesn't let that bother it. It posts regardless.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stoatsbrother, are you a multiple for another snowhead or are you for real?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I wonder if they'll bully me when they find out?
No, but we may force you to enjoy yourself. If you are coming I suggest some cheek muscle stretches as you may get to do some smiling and luaghin. Don't worry we'll explain it to you carefully as it can be un-nerving for a first timer.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Actually, I think the latter half of this thread has less to do with the SCGB and more to do with some snowheads who haven't quite got over the fact I stood up to their hero all those months ago!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tim Brown wrote:
Actually, I think the latter half of this thread has less to do with the SCGB and more to do with some snowheads who haven't quite got over the fact I stood up to their hero all those months ago!

Nothing to do with you being so easy to wind up then, Tim Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Tim Brown wrote:
Sorry I am a bit lost here. Refresher please
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:
Sorry I am a bit lost here. Refresher please
Seconded - who is our hero Puzzled
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jef Wickes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty - fizzy sweets are not for orienteers. Have a Mars Bar.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
PG, Could be the Geordie Burger Meister and his weight loss and fitness programme
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The Abominable snowHead, ah. For one scary moment I thought it might be the much-missed David Goldsmith.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Wed 19-04-06 22:38; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The Abominable snowHead wrote:
Jef Wickes

Laughing Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The Abominable snowHead,Can't, sorry, I've aready cleaned my teeth.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stoatsbrother, well said Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DavidS, no - this is the only name I have posted under in the last year. I did use another one briefly before but changed the associated email/details accidentally and then went away for a while. Probably will stay out of this bit of the forum in anycase... Have fun everyone.
ski holidays
Cathy Coins wrote:
stoatsbrother, well said Very Happy

... though stoatsbrother does not inform us whether he skied with a Ski Club Rep this winter ... which is the subject of this thread!

I doubt that stoatsbrother is a Ski Club Rep, though it's something to consider. What about stoat himself/herself? Do the stoats have family membership?

Do stoats have votes?

I'm all in favour of an inclusive Ski Club, but constitutional and zoological issues seem to arise here.
ski holidays
More importantly do stoats ski ? Laughing
latest report
The Abominable snowHead wrote:
... though stoatsbrother does not inform us whether he skied with a Ski Club Rep this winter ... which is the subject of this thread!

Well I may be wrong but I reckon a fair bit may have been said in this thread which does not relate to the thread's subject wink

Nice to see you around DG Orf - I haven't seen/heard much of you recently Very Happy I hope all is well with you and you've just been too busy with other things to get involved in the arguments, er discussions, going on.
ski holidays
D G Orf, no but they do make great skins.
ski holidays

Did you ski with a stoat this winter? - an open question to all skiers
snow conditions
Yes - I did - see http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=309388&highlight=#309388
ski holidays
Apologies, stoatsbrother. You did, indeed, report on your ski activities this winter:
stoatsbrother wrote:
As an almost newbie to snowheads - the answer is, yes I am a member, yes I did ski with a rep, and yes it is part of why I am a member.

So you're confirming that you skied with a stoat ... and the stoat was the rep?

Suddenly there seem to be many stoats on this thread: yourself, your brother, and the rep (who looks really cute).
latest report
stoatsbrother, I think you're well advised to stay out of this bit of snowHeads! Laughing
snow report
stoatsbrother, If that is you pictured above then you were seen skiing and a thread ensued here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=303731#303731
latest report
stoatsbrother wrote:
DavidS, no - this is the only name I have posted under in the last year. I did use another one briefly before but changed the associated email/details accidentally and then went away for a while. Probably will stay out of this bit of the forum in anycase... Have fun everyone.

Just checking - getting a little tired of people making up a series of identities to bolster their arguments. Glad you're for real...
ski holidays
The Abominable snowHead,

Yes I skied with a rep this Winter.

It was the only reason I rejoined the club and the main benefit of membership.

I would have liked to have been a member when they had a place in Eaton Square. Maybe I could have got one of the staff to iron a copy of 'The Sun' for me ?
snow conditions
Answer to title - yes Qu 1 No Qu 2 Yes but didn't join I'm afraid I was free loading a little bit, knew the form and tagged on, really enjoyed both mornings I skiied with the rep in Saas Fee.

I've been a member in the long past as a result of skiing with a rep, did a few things with them when they actively organized events at Sheffield dry slope, but as I gradually stopped dry slopping got less and less value and dropped my membership.

Not sure I'd re-joinn now esp with bad press on snowheads, however the people I met this year seemed normal friendly skiiers, not hooray in any way (maybe one v.old chap but a nice hooray nonetheless).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy