Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze 2020 - 2 weeks time

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good Morning, It's that time of year when I frequent Snowheads to do some pre trip research! First time in Italy for about 20 years, I was in Sestriere for the Millenium New Years eve.
This time we have booked the Hotel Gran Bosco just outside Sauze, the price was just too good to say no and I am on a real budget this year.
So if you have any thoughts on the hotel and Sauze in general that I may have read or missed in the other threads then please fire away.
I've been visiting the French resorts for many years and I am really looking forward to a bit of Italy for a change Cool
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great hotel, stayed there about 4 years ago.

Adequate rooms, adequate food, €1 for a glass of wine in the bar.

It's out of town, but there's a little chap who runs the bus for the hotel (can't remember his name - Pepo? Chico?) he'll give you his mobile number when you get there. He does a shuttle in the morning to get all the guests to the lifts, THEN, once you're back in town and you get on the apres, and you want to get back to the hotel, just call his number, say hi, then simply say the name of the bar your in, and he'll come and get you - no questions asked! (Though, make sure you're standing outside the bar in time). AND IT'S FREE! He'll even take you in to town after dinner if you ask him (he sits at the end of the bar), Then he'll pick you up if you're not too late.

He's free, but I gave him a €50 tip, and I'm sure he does well out of it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Love Sauze was there in January if your search trip reports you’ll find my daily updates might be of some use.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy