Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lost credit cards in st anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I travel with a PO Card, Clarity card and Nationwide VISA... one in pocket, one in bag, one in travelling companions purse/wallet I am not paranoid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Skimummk 48 hours ago I would thought you were a bit paranoid, now I think your a very wise person!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I worry not that I'd lose them per se but that for some reason it might stop working (magnetic strip get scratched or something)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimummk wrote:
I travel with a PO Card, Clarity card and Nationwide VISA... one in pocket, one in bag, one in travelling companions purse/wallet I am not paranoid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Im not that bad, but I do use 2x wallets - one UK money & one For whatever country I am in. I also have an organiser which I keep an emergency credit card in.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skimummk wrote:
WASHOUT wrote:
Skimummk 48 hours ago I would thought you were a bit paranoid, now I think your a very wise person!

I have TWO bank accounts for that reason!

One I typically use, the other just as a backup.

Two credit cards.

Also a copy of all my credit card and my passport.

I travel enough to know it COULD happen, and the consequence dire.

I only have TWO sets of everything (yes, 1 in pocket, 1 in bag), as I travel solo most of the time, no place for the third one. Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@abc,

I dont carry copies, but I do have photos on my phone which is backed up to the cloud.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy