Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo looking for buddies or group Feb/March or April 20

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya.

Skied Alps in Jan with but buddies now skint and now solo who still has the ski itch this year.

Intermediate skier (blues) looking for ski buddies or group Feb/March or April 20.Also possible for next year too.

Will ski anywhere America, Canada or Europe.

Oh. Have skied Canada & Europe but would love to USA

A) Good ski resorts USA & Canada for mates who do not ski. I know Denver and they can sit in pub whilst I'm on piste. Any other resorts, plus easy short transfers as heading in from UK would be fab.

B) USA & Canada sking are there any sites where you can get B&B in a family home. Would be nice if you could find places like this near slopes where you get to stay with a family of locals to the area.

Enjoy whereever you go.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @ski&smile, welcome to snowHeads.

There's always the legendary EoSB (after which you would never be short of ski buddies again): https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=147802

The closest resorts to Denver are about an hours drive (e.g. Loveland) or by train (Winter Park, but I think the train is only on weekends). The bigger resorts are a bit further up I-70 so I don't think I'd be choosing to base myself in Denver and then have to commute 2 hrs+ each day for skiing.

Have you skiied in Whistler? Fairly big village and lots of bars plus other stuff to do in the day if you aren't skiing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that.

Haven't skied Whistler. Added your excellent advice to the list.

We're just try to throw open our doors snd ideas so we can all have a great time and ski as much as we like (or can afford).

Cheers.

Though I have noticed unlike europe, USA doesn't have any international airports you can fly direct to from UK (apart from Denver) that are less than 2 hours transfer to slopes. Most are more or you need a connecting flight.
Unless you guys know of any gems I've not spotted.

Kind Regards.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Some of the Virgin Atlantic flights from London Heathrow to Salt Lake City are direct.

And if you're a member of their Flying Club and have enough miles, you can get a return flight for the cost of the taxes only (about £225!)

Maybe next year...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Actually, just checked and it's as low as £135 for taxes for return flights in addition to 40k miles.

And I think I've still got over 100k! Shock
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers.

You're sooo lucky Madeye-Smiley

Yeah not part of the flying club but the short transfer Salt Lake is defo a good thing.

I shall keep looking. Unless I can find a group or some ski buddies price may be prohibitive.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi, are you still looking for a trip to join? I have a space on my trip leaving March 14th to Les Arcs in the French Alps. If interested can send full details.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hiya.
Many thanks for Les Arcs offer and would have been up for it. Gutted!! Mid march work committments.

End feb & early or late march woulda been good. Maybe if there's spares in the future.

Have a great time. snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Take a peep at YSEski - Chalet les Chardons April 19. There's a male share going spare @ present. And a deal on ski passes. GREAT company with fantastic food & wine. I'm going
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PS Val d'Isere
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy