Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apex ski boots going cheap

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you are interested in getting a pair of Apex ski boots, but perhaps you have hesitated over the price, you might like to take a look at eBay, as there are a load of them in a range of sizes currently being auctioned. These are unused, still in the box. It looks like a ski shop is selling off models from previous years (or someone is selling off a load of bankrupt stock). Starting bids are £130-£150, so you might be able to pick them up pretty cheap (depending who else bids).

I just got some at £130, which is about the price I was willing to pay to take a gamble on whether they solve my painful boot problem. All the bootfitters tricks don't seem to have been able to solve it, so I'm clutching at straws and giving these a try. I'm not optimistic, but for £130, worth a go. I can probably resell them, if they don't do the trick.

Be aware that they aren't this year's models. Some are several years old.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Drat, every size but my size by the looks, need some new ones as one of the buckles snapped on my current boots yesterday so can't do the ankle up anymore.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 26-01-20 14:38; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Keep an eye, the seller seems to add new ones in dribs and drabs.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy